Fatness to Fitness!!

Cannot wait to get my workout in tonight! Also prepping my food fornthe weekend as ive been pretty weak over last few days (havent given in) but dont want to test myself saturday night lol! Busy day today so should keep me out of trouble ;)

Cannot catch a break this week! 30 minutes after posting yesterday morn was struck with a migraine which landed me in bed all day and halfway though today its coming back. No exercise...again. scales show 14.13 so no loss this week so far.

Well after 3 weeks off track the scales are reporting my wight as 15.7...that's 99.7 kilogram!!! That's nearly 220 lbs and 100 kilograms- ok these are all number based but I FEEL every one of those pounds. I don't care how much weight I can lift at this moment in time, I care about the size of m stomach and how much pressure my poor body must be under thanks to my mind sabotaging it yet again.

Trying to clean up my eating, one day at a time, yesterday was a bad day.. Monday however was a great day.Today is anyone's guess.. I feel trapped and stressed and so so emotional. Got called fat so many times in the last year by people that should care about M,e (family) but in that nice way that says but that's ok... Your fat so what, still you. So sick ofit, yet I can't push through. Any advice?

Phew, healthy eating is finally back on track! Love the feeling after a good days diet, going to bed a happy girl and waking up for an early morning Sunday weights session! Beautiful xx

Eggs for breakfast was epic, much better then most of the junk I was eating before. Worked out my new gym routine... Added a bit more cardio then before just to give me a boost (especially with my body type a it at the moment!)

Here's how it looks
WEDNESDAY; lifting day; leg, back, biceps and calves.
THURSDAY; day missed, should have been lifting day
FRIDAY; lifting day; chest, shoulders, triceps and abs. Adding 25 minutes cardio on end
SATURDAY; lifting day; leg, back, biceps and calves. Adding 25 minutes cardio on end
SUNDAY; cardio 30-40 minutes.

So it's a 2 day split, 2 days on 1 off and cardio on the days between :) hopefully this will build lean tissue while a clean diet and cardio will boost fat loss. Let's see shall we!!

MARCH GOALS
- lose 14 lbs
- stay clean (1 cheat meal per week)
- stick to gym plan

Last edited:
Glad to know you are making effort.you should keep controlling you calories.That will help you a lot in maintaining your weight and physic.Eat healthy that will save you from weight gain.

Last edited:
Glad to know you are making effort.you should keep controlling you calories.That will help you a lot in maintaining your weight and physic.Eat healthy that will save you from weight gain.

Thank you :) staying within 1400 calories for now and definatly making healthier food chioces

If I remember correctly, I was mirroring my weight with you before you had your blip. My Fitness Pal was allowing me 1400 too, but in the high 14s it put me to 1260 and now 1200 in low 14s. Doesn't sound as fun, that extra 200 can be a treat! I am glad to read you're back on it hun xx

Thanks for the info, haha...

If I remember correctly, I was mirroring my weight with you before you had your blip. My Fitness Pal was allowing me 1400 too, but in the high 14s it put me to 1260 and now 1200 in low 14s. Doesn't sound as fun, that extra 200 can be a treat! I am glad to read you're back on it hun xx

Thanks for the info, haha...

Lol I know right?

Seems a big jump down 1400 to 1200! How you getting on? congrats on 14s! Im hoping to get back in them by april with no more stupid slips :)

All going well, muscles are nice and achey today all though due to a shed load of coursework wont make the gym this evening. Food wise coming in around 1350 every day except mon/tues where I was a tad under 1200 as didn't feel great at all. First weigh in friday although I had a slip Sunday I am hoping for 3/4 lbs off to start the march challenge off strong.

Had a meal out tonight and a cheeky pudding! Stress eating as I have an essay due ( nowhere near done) tomorrow by 5pm!!! A - could have stayed home and written and been anti social for a good reason B- was too full for pus anyway! C- weigh in Saturday (had a cheeky peek, 2 and a half down)

Boo. Uni is all due in 8 weeks (forever, unless I do my phd which may tip me over the edge lol) so I plan on twice a day workouts to keep up with my bodies protest to 1300 ish calories a day!

All in all, on reflection, it's not been a bad week at all. Food (healthy protein packed goodness) is all prepped for tomorrow and a full day writing keeps me distracted and busy. Gym session is pencilled in for 4pm ( meeting someone there so a nice guaranteed workout!)

Onwards and downwards! Xx

Had an amazzzing work out today but have yet to eat anything. Counting the days until i start insanity! My traditional gym membership has expired and since im moving in april i have dexided to maybe not renew (as i would just have to cancel) but have found a good pay per session body building style gym to check out on monday! xx

...cannot walk properly. Love this feeling! Feeling very positive indeed so thought i would share! Also have now been quit smoking over 6 weeks. woop! xx

Due to the loss of a close family member I haven't been tracking my food properly since Monday and haven't weighed in at.. But jumping straight back into tracking food and exercise and hopefully Fridays weigh in will see the scale move!

Today I did a 30 minute circuit training style workout.. Boy did I sweat! Fully expecting a sore bum in the morning! Food wise I've had a gronola bar, a burger (naughty naughty weekend end treat!) and about to eat home made fajita wraps, plenty of veggies! Back in the gym tomorrow for more circuit training as nothing makes me sweat like that, I have found!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend so far xx

Well! What a horrible few weeks! Illnesses, loss of loved ones and total untracked eating. Scales say 16 stone...I have honestly not seen That number in over 8 years. For me, it was the point where I broke down on bathroom floor and gave myself the biggest shake down ever. I promptly picked myself up, binned the chocolate (well left overs!) dug through my cupboards for what was left of a failed attempt at cambridge/slim n save diet and made myself a shake. I have around 13 days worth. This is my chance to give the weight loss a boost...using it wisely and if I can finance it, go back on it for a while. At least until I sort my head out because this current behaviour is just plain destructive!

I think I have finally had THAT moment.

:(((((

WEIGHT; 16 stone
GOAL; 10.7

Deep breaths...

Last edited:
So sorry to hear that you've had a stressful time. I really hope that this is your time to focus on yourself. Keep us posted.

Yesterdays food (which wasn't good at all)
Breakfast; vlcd shake
Dinner; slim and save vlcd food pack.
4 litres of water.

Felt so sick about my big gain, it just put me off. Today however has been really good!
Breakfast; vlcd shake
Lunch; slim and save vlcd food pack - mac n cheese mmm!
Dinner; 100g chicken breast with cayenne pepper and rosemary to favour.
A protein bar (low carb)
3 litres of water.

I have exercised on both days but urgh felt sluggish to say the least! My body hates me for cutting carbs lol xx

Insomina = midnight weighing session. 14.11 point something. 3 lbs not bad (water weight) but its given me a bit of boost knowing its moved down at least. Hoping for a good loss before these packs run out (and then will see about getting more) xx

Back