Fatness to Fitness!!

Finally slept at 3am (until about 1 hour ago... lucky its my day off!) very busy day with uni work lots of massive deadlines so that should keep me out of trouble.

Woke up feeling hungry but gonna get me a shake or soup in mo which should help! xx

Just HAD to have a sneaky weigh... Down 6lbs (now 15.8) and its given me such a boost. Ok I know its just water such but to see that scale move is what's going to keep me going! Two meal replacements, 1 bar and 100g chicken n veg a day. Sound like a good deal to me.

Already saving clean, healthy recipes I'm coming across on the net in prep for a total lifestyle turn around. I won't be that girl who eats junk all day every day, I won't even be the one who eats it's 2/3 times a week. I will be the one that works for one cheat meal a week and still sees results. But... Along way to go before that plan. Just gonna try and enjoy the ride!

I have 2 leaving events coming up (Chinese night and lunch out) fortunately they are both on same weekend and I can view the menus so hopefully it won't end up being a nose dice to failure (and if it is... I just puck myself right back up and get on with it)

Happy monday everyone xx

Lol I know right?

Seems a big jump down 1400 to 1200! How you getting on? congrats on 14s! Im hoping to get back in them by april with no more stupid slips :)

It is a big jump! I am sure your use of S&S and CD will help you at the moment. I am sorry to read about your hard times, but agree and hope that you've had *that* defining moment. Good luck getting back on it, you can still see 14s this month xx

Phew -just re read all my diary! 2013 did not have a happy ending for me - i moved twice (up and then down the country) lost another dear loved one, huge break up with my partner of 5 years which was dragged out over 6 months!

In that time I reached 16 stone 9lbs (104 kg or there abouts) I was low and there was nowhere else to sink to - so in november I pulled my socks up and yesterday I weighed in at 97kg (mid 15 stone mark) so not bad at all!

Its still all a bit of a heartbreak diet thing i thnk as I only cut contact with him on new years eve - and the gym has been an amazing tension release.

Back to MFP cal counting and hopefully well on my way to fitness!

The most amazing thing to report - no binges since august 2013- that is completely HUGE for me and was a massive factor in me putting on all the weight in the first place. I was never a fan of loosing it slowly - until now.

Anyway, Im back :D happy new year everyone xx

Happy New Year and well done for doing so fantastically, especially since August!

It sounds like it's been a totally crazy roller coaster of a year - 2013 - especially with going through such a hard break up!

It sounds like you're really determined, I hope you continue to do really well :)

I'm restarting and hope to lose a load of weight this year... I'll have to be as good as you at not bingeing!

Good luck,

Cat x

Happy New Year and well done for doing so fantastically, especially since August!

It sounds like it's been a totally crazy roller coaster of a year - 2013 - especially with going through such a hard break up!

It sounds like you're really determined, I hope you continue to do really well :)

I'm restarting and hope to lose a load of weight this year... I'll have to be as good as you at not bingeing!

Good luck,

Cat x

Hi hun, thank you and although it hasnt dropped off (yet lol) i think not cutting out everything helps with binges. Think we got 2014 sussed :D x

Amazing first lifting session back at it after a 3 week rest!

Squats with bar - 50kg
sumo squats, stiff leg deadlifts and lunges to follow
Incline bench - 30kg
Shoulder press seated - 20kg
lateral raises, front raises to follow

Also did a little interval jogging for 15 minutes as a warm up. My duration was 1hr 4mims and my polar ft4 informs me i have burned 660 cals from the session. Pretty happy with that! HR shot up to 177 bpm during the squats! Phew!

Eating has been ok, had a protein bar for brunch (139 cal) beans on toast for late lunch (560) and yet to decide on dinner! Thinking eggs to replenish the muscles!!!

Hope everyones had a lovely sunday xx

Achey day! Have a double gym session later so fueled on a protein bar and pieces of quorn! Todays cals so far are just under the 500 mark so must have a good post workout snack as well as tea (2 reasons why i love cal counting and training!)

Hope you all are having a great day! xx

Hi diamond, just popping in to say hello!

Sounds like you're doing really well! I love those little calorie trackers, I got one for Christmas and it's such a good feeling when you see a big number on there - makes the pain worth it!

Hope the gym session has gone/goes okay and that your muscles didn't cry out too much.,

Hi diamond, just popping in to say hello!

Sounds like you're doing really well! I love those little calorie trackers, I got one for Christmas and it's such a good feeling when you see a big number on there - makes the pain worth it!

Hope the gym session has gone/goes okay and that your muscles didn't cry out too much.,

Hi hun they are amazingggg so motivating! Ache is not the word lol back again tonight for a heavy legs session! x

Another really good day, heavy lifts on legs (HR tells me 650) cals were 1300 today. Just need to consistantly eat right and the rest should go smoothly. Weigh in is Monday and i hope to reach 95.6kg (a loss of 1 kg) to be on track for my goal of 91 by end of month :)

Going to bed a determined lady tonight! xx

Havent been on all week but all is well :) dropped 2lb this week but had to increase my food by 700 cals to do so as my body just wasnt getting enough fuel - haooy bonus if you ask me! :D

Subscribing! Your journey last year to now is pretty similar to mine, I lost, gained, lost lots, gained lots lol. Dunno about you but all the ups and downs of trying to do it fast make me think I just need to take it how it comes and be happy with even the small losses :)

Good luck xxxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Subscribing! Your journey last year to now is pretty similar to mine, I lost, gained, lost lots, gained lots lol. Dunno about you but all the ups and downs of trying to do it fast make me think I just need to take it how it comes and be happy with even the small losses :)

Good luck xxxx

Sent from my C1505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi

Def slow n steady wins the race! down another 3kg - so close to the 90kg mark now! My losses have slowed down again due to uping intensity of weights at gym. How are you doing? xxx

Hit 92kg last friday, hoping to get into the 80's in early march! I know the 70's by summer is a huge goal but I think I can make it.

Still not too careful about food choices, just treating a calorie as a calorie at the moment and not binge eating at all.

Having an unplanned weekend off (still very mindfull and no binges) before i step it up a notch through to the summer body! Making my own personal 12 week challenge, mixing it up in the gym and watching what goes on the plate.

Looking forward to seeing more nice and gradual results - this is def the way my body likes it.

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend xx

Plan of attack for march!
Six gym sessions per week (2x push, 2x pull and 2x legs)
Plus cardio 6 times a week (4x30 mins and 2x50 minutes)
Cals according to training intensity but never below 1300
Goal- lose 4kg

Lets go!

Back