Fatness to Fitness!!

Well day 4 done! Had a sneaky look on scales yesterday and its showing 3.5 lbs off woo! Worked out today and it was a lovely leg day!

Woke up knackered after the OH has been snoring all night, so after a big glass of water im going back for an hour (on a late shift at work thankfully!!)

Being tired is a BIG thing for me when it comes to over eating! Hope you are all having a much, much more productive morning xx

A sneaky check on scale says another 2 lbs down, very happy seeing as I'm not actually cutting carbs! Let's hope I see the 14s by next week!!

Day 5 done with cals kept under 1400 and a nice shoulder and arms workout with five min blast on tum to finish. Thinking of cutting my calories to 1200 but am still unsure as it seems im.doing ok if i stick to 1400 or just under. Whe your hungry an extra 200 cals can go a longgg way!

Day 6 is here with no peeking on svales today!

FYI - New York Bagel co wholemeal bagels YUM! Esp with a slither of lurpak lighter!!!

Well its weigh in day tomorrow! Am hoping to have hit a loss of 6 ish lbs! Then a steady 1 or 2 a week will do me! Ive eaten right and exercised 6 times this week so heres hoping it all pays off. I quit smoking today... spending 6 hours in gym a week then smoking 12 a day is kinda counter productive. Very proud i havent used it as an excuse to pig out! xx

Weigh in showed 6 off.. then 5 off.. then 6. I do feel extra sore today so Im going to take it as 5.5 (lol) and have another weigh in sunday (saturday is a rest day!) xx

Legs done and a oxing class to follow. Feeling good! Day 2 of giving up cigs. Will NOT let quitting smokinh de rail my efforts to lose these 4 stones... its gonna make me even stronger! xx

DiamondDoll said:
Legs done and a oxing class to follow. Feeling good! Day 2 of giving up cigs. Will NOT let quitting smokinh de rail my efforts to lose these 4 stones... its gonna make me even stronger! xx

Boxing class, even!!!

As of 6am this morning I am in the 14s! yay! 14.13 to be precise.. but I am there! Legs dont ache as much as I imagined so may do a bit of light circuit work today. Its not just a game of numbers for me... its about carving iut a fit lifestyle too, so when my body gives me a green light on a rest day it becomes active rest :D

Have a sneaky lunch out and a wine to look forward to today (all counted in calories beforehand though hehe) hope everyone has a lovely weekend xx

Went out for lunch today and although i managed to keep my food under 350cals (amazed myself there lol and i did triple check!) i comsumed a further 400 in liquid cals :( which in turn made me sooo hungry when i got home so... i went to the kitchen.. took a deep breath and backed away to sit down and work out what cals i actually had left. Another big first for me. I managed to eat a meal of wholemeal bagel with a 80 cal quorn burger and an egg on! Still have 120 cals if i need a bit of sweet but a long soak in tub and flicking through fitness rx women mag sounds goood! (so happy i came across it in a small news agents... whsmith have recently stopped stocking oxygen magazine and the UK fitness mags have nothing on the american ones! )

A good day all in all! Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far xx

Another good day on food exercise and smoking front! MFP reports a 1000 cals burned (did alot!!!) and 1400 eaten. Off to bath n bed now, done in xx

After a massive headache (and a 3 hour nap) i have decided to rest from exercise today. Had 1350 cals (50 to spare! close one) and feeling a bit better after a meal! Back to hit the gym double tomorrow!!! Hope everyone has had a great Monday! xx

Today I got up.and actually FELT slimmer. This weeks goal (sunday to sunday as ive decided to weigh in the day after rest day from gym) is 5 lbs... big goal but i really did want to get close to the 14.7 mark before it all steadys off and I get into the pattern of a nice and steady 1/2 lbs per week. it would be amazing to get to my goal of 10.7 by august but i know myself that slow, steady and controlled really does win the race!

Missed 2 days of exercise due to pain in lower/mid back region (suspect it's a little kidney infection... Docs tomorrow if things haven't improved) kept with the eating under 1400 calories though, maybe I should lower this to 1200 until normal activity is resumed. Not expecting a grand loss at all this week due to lack of exercise :( would be happy with 2 or 3 lbs though. Not going get down about it though, this is journey and it's going to have it's ups and downs (aslong as it's not too many ups on the scale- or clothes or whatever measure!).

Back