Fatty no more

Well in still working away, I'm I mile away from the dartford tunnel tonight, oh the high life lol

So I'm off to aerobics on Friday night I'm dragging a friend along too ...... Foods been good today and I have left over points :) also I've ordered that 30 day shred DVD ....... That reminds me I need to take photos oh my before :)

Woohoo soon be Friday :)

Lol at living the highlife :0) yup soon be Friday..hope you and your friend enjoy the class.Good idea to take before and after photos with the shred :0)

Right well I lost 2 lb lt week which I was pleased about..... Just a quick picture of my tea tonight becci's chilli 12pp

Attachments

• image-1902535028.jpg
    image-1902535028.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 41
  • image-1216881345.jpg
    image-1216881345.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 49
becciharland said:
Right well I lost 2 lb lt week which I was pleased about..... Just a quick picture of my tea tonight becci's chilli 12pp

I like the way it's shaped,looks good.Well done on your weight loss :0)

Roll up a ball of tin foil, have the oven pre heating at 180/200

Brush the ww wrap with a little fry light so it doesn't stick to foil plus the outside as well, wrap around foil and bake for 5 mins...... Take out and place over a upturned glass to make the flat bottom....leave to cool.

becciharland said:

Brush the ww wrap with a little fry light so it doesn't stick to foil plus the outside as well, wrap around foil and bake for 5 mins...... Take out and place over a upturned glass to make the flat bottom....leave to cool.

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing :0)

Weekly update

Well another week over with..... Roll on this week! I was a little naughty last night, I had midnight munchies which made me over eat grrr...... So I am on extra good behaviour this week...... I am doing a load of exercise classes as well so that should help, I've got legs, bums and tums tonight then tomorrow I'm gonna fit in a Zumba Thursday is another Zumba class and Friday aerobics :) plus I want to fit in my 30 day shred, I'm at home this week so I will try at lunch time or 1st thing to fit that in ( will up date on that once I've given that a try) I am aiming to drink more this week...... I think one of my weeknesses is not drinking enough, I think I mistake my body asking for a drink of I want food lol...... Been like it all my life, I've never been a big drinker but I will change that this week....

Also I am planning to have a cost saving month, I find that I spend of a load on crap and have nothing really to show at the end of each month, plus I want to clear my credit card..... So I have put in a budget planner and I am going to try my hardest to keep to plan..... I am also taking out the cash I have put to one side for the food shopping and I will use that when I go shopping instead of using my debt card, I thinking this will keep me to a nice budget..... I find the a ave shop costs about £80 a week, take covers our lunches, breakfasts and tea's for 7 days. We already do a menu plan for the week and I work out what we need for that week. I still over buy of some things like freezer foods if on offer, or a multipack if works out cheaper but I'm getting better, I tend to stick to the list, so I am going to try and improve on this too.....

I have also gone through my dd, and out goings on my account and cancelled anything we are to really using, ie: love film, mag sub, down graded sky from the full package as we never watch sports lol..... I like to do this sort of thing every now and again to have a sort out :)

Also I need a little hobby for the evenings now it's getting darker, some thing that doesn't take up a lot of room..... I like crafe things, have tried knitting and I can cross stitch but I'm looking for something new, any ideas??

I had a yummy breakfast this morning of toast, beans and a scrambled egg, I am really liking beans at the moment, can't say they are liking me at the moment if you know what I mean ;)

Think a few of us were abit 'naughty' food wise with the bank hol weekend! Lots of exercise planned for you then! I got bored of the shred so it will be good to see what you think of it!
Sounds like you've worked out your budget well,keep at it and you will soon notice the difference :0) I've done the rounds of calls to lessen bills etc aswell,needs must sometimes.
Lol bout the beans..I know what you mean ;0)
Hope you have a good week :0)

I went to Legs, bums and Tums last night, omg it was so hot in there, sweat was pouring off me :( we used bands last night which were a killer..... also Annaleah (class leader) had us doing grape vines left right back to front, i went the wrong way a couple of times, which is normal for me lol..... I was a packed class lastnight, i took my friend who has lost 5+ st on WW, even she was sweating. I also done her a aid as she only has 25lb left to lose to get to her target.... See attached. She can mark off each week the amount of pounds she has lost, leading her to the gold star at the top. There is only 17 WI's left till christmas, i am setting myself a gold of where i want to be and will do a tree for me, then i will have a birthday cake for my next goal....

tree.jpg

Sounds like a good but tough workout! Love the idea of the tree! You are quite creative,maybe card making or scrapbooking for another hobby?!

lol i used to do card making and ending up selling some at craft fairs etc but i just have the room at home as we live in a 1 bed bungalow, before i moved in with Darren, i had a spare room which just about housed the craft stuff.... Was thinking about a small shed in the garden but again very tight on space, i would need to see what the maxium size we could have out the back, i would like to get a plasic store thing to house Darren's bike and tools etc, then i could use the lean too/store for other things ..... I am working on a little project at the moment which is a rectangle photo frame with a mount spelling out "family", you would then place photos in the word space.... Hard to explain once i have one done ill post a picture. I was thinking if/is there a market for them, if so i could sell?! still a idea/christmas present gifts....Also they would be good with peoples names or a surname or even Wedding/Hen night/18th etc the list is endless :)

Ive also done cake decorating as well as a hobby, that was good fun but again no real space......

All sounds good if you can sort some space out for things,a spare room does come in handy,photo frame sounds interesting,look forward to seeing a pic of it :0)

becciharland said:

Is this from the hairy bikers programme series?? Looks mint!! X

Back