Fattyfattybumtum, back after 1.5yrs

fattyfattybumtum

soon 2 b skinnysexybumtum
Hey guys, does anyone remember me...ffbt??

Well, Im back bigger then ever before and am looking for tons of support and some strong kicks up my rather large behind. Im tired of being fat and wearing cardis with everything, it aint happening this summer n for that i need loads of help and motivation.

Today is day1 and am looking forward to meeting some old cd friends n making some new.

Happy cding xxx

Hi,
I'm finally restarting tomorrow and could really use a 're-start buddy'! Am 46 at the end of June, and need to lose around a stone. Lost 5 stones on LL around six years ago, gradually put 4 back on, lost 3 before Christmas 2010, and would love to be 11 stone 12lbs for the summer i.e. asap! I'm 5'10, so it's a comfortable weight for me. My jeans are feeling decidedly snug at the moment. Have tried re-starting 3 times in the last fortnight and, as I go back to work on Tuesday and don't want to wear my winter clothes, I need to start properly tomorrow.
Good luck to you!
Val

curlytop said:
Hi,
I'm finally restarting tomorrow and could really use a 're-start buddy'! Am 46 at the end of June, and need to lose around a stone. Lost 5 stones on LL around six years ago, gradually put 4 back on, lost 3 before Christmas 2010, and would love to be 11 stone 12lbs for the summer i.e. asap! I'm 5'10, so it's a comfortable weight for me. My jeans are feeling decidedly snug at the moment. Have tried re-starting 3 times in the last fortnight and, as I go back to work on Tuesday and don't want to wear my winter clothes, I need to start properly tomorrow.
Good luck to you!
Val

Hey Val, would love a re-start buddy :) Youve done so well in the past n I'm sure your gonna do fab this time round too.
I'm 5.4, n would love to be between 9-9.5st asap, but I think it's gonna take some time as I've got 3st to lose :( It's the most I've ever had to lose as last time on cd I only had 1.5st to lose..... 3st seems sooooo out of reach!!!
Let's support each other and get to goal Hun.... Let's make it happen!
xxxx

*Shanny* said:
Hello hello welcome back x

Hey Shanny, how's u?? U back on cd too??

*Shanny* said:
Hiya chick im like a yo-yo on this diet lost 4 stones then gained about 19 lbs on..

Lost 2 lbs todays so 6 lbs left to go till i finish CD for good.

how u getting on? x

6lbs, lucky u!!! I'm back gaining more then what I initially was. Finding it pretty tough n starting on Easter wknd doesn't help either. Anyway, tryin hard but can't seem to get focused like last time.

Hope today's been good xxx

3st isn't that bad, just take it a stone at a time. I used to work my way down the stone, so I'd say to myself 'just get into the 12's.... And then just get into the 11's...

You can do this. It's day 4. Get through today and you are a step closer to your goal.

Thanks for the positive post to start my day ..... Day4, we can do it!!!! Off to hav my 1st shake of the day... Have a fab day Q&P xxx

well, todays been a rough day but managed to stay 100%. Its totm, feel bloated n finding difficulty with my water intake.

Didnt really mind the shakes last time i was cding but this time round really dread having them. This evening sat with my shake for a good 10 mins before i got the courage to drink it.... hate them :(

Hope everyone else has had a better day... Im trying to see it step by step as u said Q&P, just thinking about gettin into the 11s..... but its so hard and at times seems almost impossible :(

Does anyone else get mood swings when on cd...? I become horrible, snappy n depressed.

Hope 2morrows a better day.
night night xxx

Impossible is nothing. You can do it. Where abouts in the 12's are you? I used to within that work my way through the stone, so from 12.13, I wanted to be 12.10 and then get to 12.5 and then 12.1. And before I knew it I was seeing the 11's!

I'm on tetras and I am very nearly sick of the sight of them. Gonna get a few soups next week to keep me going, plus, can't wait for bars! Try mixing it up between sweet and savoury packs. You'll be fine.

I never really got mood swings myself, but have heard they are quite common. Hang in there chick, just think of the end result!

We've made it through day 4!! Bring on day 5! The quicker they pass the better!

X

I'm 12.4... n am hopin to see myself in the 11's @ my first weigh in. Gonna take tiny baby steps otherwise looking at it in total seems a little overwhelming at times.

Gonna really try n up my water 2morrow as didn't hav enough today.

Let's hav a fab day5 :)
xxx

Good morning ffbt, and welcome to day 5!

I'm sure you will get into the 11's by the end of week one.

Baby steps, each pound down is a step closer to your goal!

I need to up my water intake today, only did 3L yesterday, which for me is pretty poor. I usually do between 4-6L a day when on this diet. I'm off work this week so going to go for a walk this afternoon, hopefully that'll make me' thirsty!

Have a great day! X

4-6ltrs OMG!! I just about scrape 2ltrs n if lucky then 2.5. lol!

So far so good... i keep repeating in my head, just do it n get it over n done with... its workin so far ;)

Walk sounds good, however Im constantly running to the loo so not doin much out door stuff, even my trips to tescos are quick. I am doin sit-ups in the evening though, will slowly start exercising n maybe even running once my loo trips settle down a bit.

I find cd easy to do when the sun is out n its bright :) Dull, cloudy n rainy days just make me slow down. We've just newly moved... so am busy looking for a nursery for my daughter and also applying jobs for myself. Worked at the bank as a manager but left it all once had my daughter. Now wanting to get back to work but with a career change n it aint easy.... Wishing for some sort of organisation and routine in life.

Hope ur days goin good babes xxx

I find the water keeps me going. I did 4.5L today, better than yesterday.

Glad that's working for you, I keep telling myself the same thing. I've planned what I'm eating when I'm off this diet about 8 times today, how sad is that?!! Funnily enough, I haven't been tempted to eat.

Yeah, I forgot about all the loo breaks! Must remember to keep my water consumption at home!

I find summer a great time for this diet, in winter I craw carbs and fat to stay warm, in summer I think about all the lovely summer outfits I could be wearing!

Sounds like things are quite up in the air for you at the moment with the move and all. Well done you for partaking in such a stringent diet plan at the same time!

How has today been for you? I've ordered next weeks supplies, and looking forward to my weigh in, gonna start swimming when I'm back at work next week, I usually go in the morning before work so it's out of the way.

BRING ON DAY 6!!

Yeahhhhhh.... Day5, successfully over!!

My cdc called me today to see if it's ok to cancel WI until mon, as she's got something come up n urgently needs to travel. She'll drop me another wks supply 2morrow to keep me goin. I've decided I'm not gonna go on the scales till my official WI now comprising of 10days instead of 7... so another 5 days to go!

Day6 2morrow!! Gonna hav to up the water as am really struggling. I'd be happy with a 7lb loss as it's totm n I tend to lose less in that wk. 7lb will nicely take me in the 11s, never to see the 12s again, EVER!!!

Night lovelies xxx

Day6... Hoping for another 100% day. Gonna aim for 3ltrs today n some moderate exercise. So glad the sun is out... jus puts u into a more positive mood.

Hope u have a good day too QP xxx

Back