• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Fav Diet Foods

I've just found my new fav food! So I thought I would start this thread for us to share what foods we have discovered.

I love a steak baguette with Philadelphia, mushrooms and onions and I have just made a substitute which consisted of:

- toast made from ww bread
- Low fat phili
- fried mushrooms and onions (using the 1cal oil spray)

And it was delicious and I didnt even miss the steak that much!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I made a sort of pizza for lunch! I love pizza but its a no-no while Im on my diet.
Anywho I used a wholemeal pitta bread,spread some tomato puree on top,then spread a low fat cheese triangle on top of that,then added peppers,mushrooms,red onion and sweetcorn and popped it under the grill for a few mins.
Not quite the same as a proper pizza but I liked it :)
Claire x

Klizw I live off sooo many meals made from the things you've listed there. I absolutely love mushrooms (probably eating too many at the moment haha) and a couple of days ago I had cheesy mushrooms on toast for breakfast, it was yum!
I have also been using tomato puree to cook the mushrooms in and adding a few spices + whatever else you fancy in a wrap (i usually have half of one but extra filling). This type of thing keeps me full for ages too.
Polenta is my other new favourite food.

These all sound yummo. I've just had a proper pizza though! A weight watchers one though and I left 2 slices. Earlier I made a huge batch of mushrooms and onions and just added soy sauce, hardly any calories and really filled me up. Mushrooms will definitely be my saviour!

x

I wouldnt say its a no no (depends what diet I guess). I was having my supper though, so steak probably not a good idea! I dont even want to imagine how many calories my usual phili steak baguette has!