Fave bars

I found the cranberry ones like a cross between corrugated paper and dry ryvita!!
I like the choc, caramel and toffee. I am totally fed up with soups now and havent had a shake all week so its just been choc tetra last few days (when i've been on plan)
Mx

I'm remembering a week or two back someone did a points system to find out everyones fave shakes, soups etc. Not sure who it was but i'm sure someone will remind us.

peanut deffo worth a go. ask your cd counsellor if you can have some tasters while your at your meeting. my counsellor gave me small pieces of the bars to taste there and that was good. however, after 2 very strict weeks on cd, anything different tasted lush!

I'm remembering a week or two back someone did a points system to find out everyones fave shakes, soups etc. Not sure who it was but i'm sure someone will remind us.

It was Tinka over on the 100% board, I did bump it up but dont think scores have been counted up yet-looks like alot of totalling up of scores to do!.

I love the toffee & cranberry ones. Wish we could have more than one a day though!
Bmthsue - ask your CDC about more than one bar a day. The current guidelines suggest that 3 bars a day is not a good idea as they can cause flatulence or mild diarrhoea but if 2 doesn't affect you, it is possible to have them (with more water obviously)

Back