Fave quicky meal/recipe??

bubblybooboo

Silver Member
Have a few :)

*pasta, bernard mathews turkey chunks, salad, sweetcorn, with balsamic vinegar and synned salad cream.

*couscous, chicken breast, salad, oven cooked mushrooms

*Pasta n sauce, mince, frozen chopped onions, oxo cube, micriwave vedge i.e brocolli and colli pack

*jacket with phili light sweet chilli, salad and beans :)

Whats your fave in a rush meal? :)

I mainly do red days but sometimes I just get the urge for pasta and become a mug shot fiend. Am sure there's no nutrition in them whatsoever and more alarmingly I am Italian and even eating something like this would have my mother turning in her grave ;-)

packet of batchelor's rice such as chicken flavour with some bits of cooked chicken in

Egg noodles, beansprouts, and whatever veg I have lying around thrown in the pan with frylight and smothered in garlic granules and soy sauce :)

Also cous cous with either BBQ Quorn fillets or pre cooked chicken slices and spicy peppers and onions fried in paprika. only take 10 mins really :)

How about spaghetti Carbonara?.......................

Pete’s Spaghetti Carbonara (revisited)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1Tsp English mustard
3 Eggs (ff)
4 Slices of smoked bacon, chopped in to strips (ff)
6 “Laughing Cow” extra light cheese spread (1Hea)
8 Sainsbury’s” sweet & spicy” chorizo slices (2syn per person)
200g Spaghetti (ff)

Method

In a dry frying pan cook the bacon until crisp, remove and set aside.
In a pan full of boiling water, cook the spaghetti for 8-10 mins until “Al Dente”, drain and cover.
In the meantime, in a glass bowl, add the eggs, cheese slices, mustard and mix together.
Cook the chorizo sausage, when done add to the egg mix, with the cooked bacon and cooked spaghetti, return to the saucepan and mix well; cook until the eggs have set.

Spaghetti Carbonara.JPG

Back