Favourite and Don't Like Packs on Cambridge Diet?

My faves are:

Choc mint
Capuccino (with extra coffee powder)
Toffee and walnut
Butterscotch
Strawberry
Apple and cinnamon porridge (with extra cinnamon)

Choclate and banana tetra's - I would love to be able to have the strawberry on but it isn't veggie friendly - naughty CWP!

Orange bar
Toffee bar
Caramel bar
Cranberry bar

I don't like any of the soups.

I would also LOVE a mint bar.

I hate all the soups and porridges. Only have shakes, tetra's and bars.

My faves are -
Choc Tetra
Choc Shake
Mint Choc Shake
Strawberry Shake
Vanilla Shake made into mousse

Like: SHAKES- Fruits of the forest, choc mint, banana
Soup- veg, spicy tomato, oriental chili and leek/potato
Porridge: Apple/cinnamon and Original

Like -
all shakes but haven't tried cappuccino or banana yet
All soups
Porridge tho not had plain yet

Haven't tried the tetras or bars yet either.

favourites - chicken and mushroom soup, choc mint and strawberry (as a mousse!)

dislikes - all bars (yuk!), leek and potato soup, spicy tomato soup (think this is actually the worst thing i have ever put in my mouth!)

Like - All porridges, toffee and walnutt, choc mint, chick n mush.

Dislike - fruits of the forrest, choc orange, vegetable soup.

I Like:
Cappuccino shakes
Chocolate peanut bars :)

I don't like:
ALL the rest haha!!

Omg the porridge is awful!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Like, choc mint, strawberry, banana, choc mint bar, peanut bar, original porridge, Apple and cinemmon porridge.

Dislike. All soups, all other flavour shakes!

Now living off choc mint shakes only, hated everything else but loved them!!! I blend them with ice, makes them 1000 times better :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My entire diet consists of banana tetras. Hmmm I might get bored soon

lol, my mothers consultant on lighter life lived off 4 chicken soups a day for 7 months, she didnt like any other flavour! stick with what u like! i have 2 chicken & mushroom soups a day then either a choc mint or strawberry mousse in the night and i will prob stick to that until the end!

My entire diet consists of cappuccino shakes & peanut bars!
I got a whole variety one week & it was a total waste of time because i hated them all lol. Stick to what you're happy with! x

lumpyandbumpy said:
lol, my mothers consultant on lighter life lived off 4 chicken soups a day for 7 months, she didnt like any other flavour! stick with what u like! i have 2 chicken & mushroom soups a day then either a choc mint or strawberry mousse in the night and i will prob stick to that until the end!

Lol it's mad isn't it
What's strawberry mousse? Does it come in banana hee hee

I have been on Chocolate Mint, Chocolate, Chocolate Orange & the occasional Strawberry and Banana that's the only one's I like - thank gosh for chocolate otherwise I don't think I'd cope! :) x

I hate strawberry, my cdc will only give me 2 flavours a week so i felt like i wass going to be sick, it was not nice

That seems a bit pants, my counsellor gave me some of the tetra briks and an assortment of flavours. Must admit I absolutely adore the chocolate velvet to die for:eek:

I only have chocolate tetras - I make hot chocolate out of them they are so nice (don't like any other shakes)
Can't wait until next week when I can have cranberry bars :)

Back