Favourite and Don't Like Packs on Cambridge Diet?

I like -

Oriental chilli soup
Maple and pecan porridge
Chocolate mint shake

I don't like -

Chocolate orange
Leek and potato soup

Xx

hugeherbo said:
I hate strawberry, my cdc will only give me 2 flavours a week so i felt like i wass going to be sick, it was not nice

Only 2? My CDC gave me one of everything the first week. ( which is this week ) lol x so that I can get one I like and not give the diet up because I dot like the product I have that week. Xx

Im in love with the original porridge with sweetner, vanilla shake made into a frothy coffee (yet to try it cold), chocolate shakes (obviously lol), butterscotch, choc min, only using tetras as an emergancy,

Liked the soup last week but at the weekend just had shakes and think i prefer them they are thicker the soups like water! Cant wait to try the other porridge yayyyyyyyyy

Its my fourth day cant believe i have stuck to it!:eek:

Lol it's mad isn't it
What's strawberry mousse? Does it come in banana hee hee

the strawberry mousse is a shake mixed with mix-a-mousse which you can buy from your CDC. you can mix any shake you want with it, i have one mousse a day and the mix a mousse lasts me for around a fortnight. need to buy some more tomorrow! mmm x

i loveee all the tetra's especially the choc- YUM!! i also love the bars- sooo gutted that my consultant wont sell me any untill week 3 :( i dont get why i cant have the crunchy 1's ie peanut in 2nd week as ill be in ketosis + its same carb content as the tetras so whats the difference anyone no??

i havent tried any soups yet (+ not going to as dont think ill like them) not tried porridge yet either.. think il give them a go soon but will buy them as extra incase i hate them then i can have a shake to fall back on xx

Back