Favourite B. L. D

Kerry-Anne

Hi everyone

Hope ur all doin good on ur journeys xx

I am due to start my ww meeting on wednesday and i was hoping that you lovely people on here wouldnt mind giving me a kick start by posting your favourite
Breakfasts Lunches Dinners for me.

This is to help me get a varied food choice as I tend to stick to the same foods and in the long run get fed up.

So if you can help out i would really appreciate it and if you have the pp for the foods too that would be brilliant.

Lookin forward to getting to know you all
Kerry xx

Hi Kerry :)

I usually stick to the same sorts of foods during the week, and have something abit different at the weekends. At the moment I am having porridge for breakfast, usually soup for lunch and stir fries, or baked chicken/fish with veg.

You may get a better response to this if you put it in the main Weight Watchers forum :) xxx

Hi!!

My Faves are:

Breakfast:
45g Shreddies and 1/4 pint skimmed milk - 5pp
2 x Toast with marmite - 4/6pp (depends on bread used)
2 x Poached eggs on 1 x toast - 5/6/7pp (depending on bread)
Loads of fruit and WW yogurt - 1pp

Lunch
Zero point soup - 0pp (just boil fave veg with garlic, mustard, chilli and stock cubes and water, whizz it up)
30g Ham and 28g Ex Light Philly with 2 slices of bread - 6/7/8pp
WW tomato soup - 2pp for the whole tin!!!!!!
Small tin of beans - 5pp

Dinner (I'm still a bit scared of pointing home cooked food, so stick to ready meals with a big pile of free veg on the side - some of my faves)
Morrisons eat smart beef chilli & Wedges - 7pp
Tesco Light Choices Minced Beef and potatoes - 5pp
Tesco Light choices Wild Mushroom risotto - 10pp
Tesco Light choices sausages 2pp each
Tesco Light choices Creamy Mash - 4pp for 1/2 the pack

I tend to bulk all meals out with veg (tomatoes, cucumber, celery) and fruit for pud, and a WW yogurt.

Hope this helps you Chick!!

Good Luck

:)

Back