Favourite B. L. D

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by Kerry-Anne, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kerry-Anne

Kerry-Anne Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone

Hope ur all doin good on ur journeys xx

I am due to start my ww meeting on wednesday and i was hoping that you lovely people on here wouldnt mind giving me a kick start by posting your favourite
    Breakfasts Lunches Dinners for me.

This is to help me get a varied food choice as I tend to stick to the same foods and in the long run get fed up.

So if you can help out i would really appreciate it and if you have the pp for the foods too that would be brilliant.

Lookin forward to getting to know you all
    Kerry xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missybct

missybct nomnomnom

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Kerry :)

I usually stick to the same sorts of foods during the week, and have something abit different at the weekends. At the moment I am having porridge for breakfast, usually soup for lunch and stir fries, or baked chicken/fish with veg.

You may get a better response to this if you put it in the main Weight Watchers forum :) xxx
  4. old_user45

old_user45 Silver Member

My Faves are:

45g Shreddies and 1/4 pint skimmed milk - 5pp
    2 x Toast with marmite - 4/6pp (depends on bread used)
    2 x Poached eggs on 1 x toast - 5/6/7pp (depending on bread)
    Loads of fruit and WW yogurt - 1pp

Zero point soup - 0pp (just boil fave veg with garlic, mustard, chilli and stock cubes and water, whizz it up)
    30g Ham and 28g Ex Light Philly with 2 slices of bread - 6/7/8pp
    WW tomato soup - 2pp for the whole tin!!!!!!
    Small tin of beans - 5pp

Dinner (I'm still a bit scared of pointing home cooked food, so stick to ready meals with a big pile of free veg on the side - some of my faves)
    Morrisons eat smart beef chilli & Wedges - 7pp
    Tesco Light Choices Minced Beef and potatoes - 5pp
    Tesco Light choices Wild Mushroom risotto - 10pp
    Tesco Light choices sausages 2pp each
    Tesco Light choices Creamy Mash - 4pp for 1/2 the pack

I tend to bulk all meals out with veg (tomatoes, cucumber, celery) and fruit for pud, and a WW yogurt.

Hope this helps you Chick!!

Good Luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.