FAVOURITE BRANDED FREE ITEM?

vicky, are the quorn fillets free, might try them, has alwasy put me off though cause don't like the quorn mince

just so you know - the plain quorn fillets that look like chicken breast are free, but the breaded ones and escalopes have a sin value.

the quorn crispy fillets in light batter are 3.5 sins each and are well worth it, especially if you have then with sin free wedges and mushy peas!

Yeah the fillets are free. I love them with sw chips and a we bit of tomato sauce.

i love pasta n sauce and low fat supernoodles. we have a cupboard full

Are all batchelors pasta and sauces free on Green???

i think theres one that isnt, i jsut cant remember which one!! i like the cheese and brocolli and thats free

i think theres one that isnt, i jsut cant remember which one!! i like the cheese and brocolli and thats free

No way really? I love that one!

How do you know if a can, jar packet is free or not?
Sorry daft question but only on day 2 here;)

I love laughing cows. I don't know what I'd do without them, and they're better than butter! I also love heinz baked beans.

Are all batchelors pasta and sauces free on Green???
Found this online, hope it helps.xxx Loobylou
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Carbonara, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack

red.gif
Original 23 Syns
green.gif
Green ½ Syn

Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Cheese, Leek & Ham, excluding milk & butter, dried 120g pack

red.gif
Original 22½ Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

Batchelors Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding milk & butter, dried 108g pack

red.gif
Original 20 Syns
green.gif
Green 1 Syns

It says all other flavours are free.

Thanks Loobylou!

I love laughing cows. I don't know what I'd do without them, and they're better than butter! I also love heinz baked beans.

I also use my laughing cows instead of butter, and they are great in jacket potatoes and then beans on top.

When I am looking for comfort food in a hurry, Tesco stewed steak in gravy canned, (Free) loads of veg, and a HXB of potatoes, Heaven, yummmmmmmm :)

When I am looking for comfort food in a hurry, Tesco stewed steak in gravy canned, (Free) loads of veg, and a HXB of potatoes, Heaven, yummmmmmmm :)

Oh Nanny, it's like you are in my house.
Thats just the same for me. Hows you doing? xxx Loobylou

Great Looby thanks, was up hospital last night with grandson though, he needed his arm plastering, fell off the chair whilst having a fight with a sponge bob balloon he got for his 3rd bday on the 12th!!!! kids heyyyy!

Happy Birthday to him, sorry to hear he's been in the wars. Kids have no fear at all do they? Take it Sponge Bob won? xxxLoobylou

Back