FAVOURITE BRANDED FREE ITEM?

Yeah, lol... it was a helium balloon, that is half way down now, and he has been beating it up for days..... i did'nt half suffer today he is being a typical man, can not move so much as a little finger!!!! ahhhhh!

Typical male hey. Poor you. I live in a house of men, i'm the only female (not counting our cat).xxx Loobylou

yes i love the riso gallo chicken curry rice its so nice u cant believe its actually a free food

Where do you buy them hun??, ive never heard of them!
I love a curry!

Ruthy xx

Forgot to add my fav food is

SAVOURY RICE (GOLDEN VEG AND I MIX IN SOME PEPPERS, CUCUMBER AND TOMATO)

Lovely!!

RUthy xxx

hi ruthy i buy them from lidl dont know if you have a one near you??? but undisturbedgirl said she has seen them in pound world?? it really is lovely if you can get your hands on them x

hi ruthy i buy them from lidl dont know if you have a one near you??? but undisturbedgirl said she has seen them in pound world?? it really is lovely if you can get your hands on them x

Unfortunately i visited my 99p store yesterday, and the item i thought was it, well wasn't lol SORRY!

Going to hunt them out in Lidl today, on monday we have out try something new class, so still pondering what to bring/make for the class.

Back