Favourite soup recipes?

subscirbe

I've got half a squash leftover from doing the roast on Sunday, came looking for a soup recipe for it and now I'm spoilt for choice!

I made leek and potato soup today it was lovely and has given me at least 4 meals worth :)

I used:

3 leeks chopped
3 large potatoes chopped
2 diced onions
Salt, pepper and herbs.

Boil for 20 mins then blend. Gorgeous!!

(Photo attached, next to my ham and egg muffins :))

Attachments

• 1412810806230.jpg
    1412810806230.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 152
I made leek and potato soup today it was lovely and has given me at least 4 meals worth :)

I used:

3 leeks chopped
3 large potatoes chopped
2 diced onions
Salt, pepper and herbs.

Boil for 20 mins then blend. Gorgeous!!

(Photo attached, next to my ham and egg muffins :))

Your soup looks very tasty, I'm going to make it tomorrow (green day). Those ham and egg muffins look pretty darn good too, is it like the sw quiche? X

Well,read this thread and made the tomato soup. Used Hienz 5 bean then basically as the recipe.Added some veg stock mixed herbs worstershire & soy sauce and a little chilli powder for a slight kick. My wife said it's the best soup she's ever had. Thanks for the brownine points I've just got!!! :)

Last edited:
Just read through this thread and now have lots of new soup recipes to try :)

I just wanted to ask how long do most of you keep your soup in the fridge for? I tend to make the majority of my soups meat free and keep in the fridge for 2 days before having to throw away (my freezer is jammed full of my slimming world meals made at weekends).

Am I throwing it out to early?
Thanks everyone :) xx

Girls can you freeze your soup if you have potatoes in it?

Back