Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Well the salad would be ok :)

But it's difficult to make good choices when what you are eating is guided by what is provided

Soooooo
Friday ended up having 2 products then was in mega rush, had 4 cocktails and a glass of fizz. Had risotto balls for starter and then salmon and broccoli pasta but was SO full from starter I only had the broccoli and 2 tastes of pasta. Couldn't believe how full I was!
image.jpeg

In the morning I ordered an omelette and didn't eat bacon sausage beans or hash browns (HBs aww my fav)

Then me and the boy had our meals at Marco Pierre White and I enjoyed my food. I didn't order creamy pasta lol I had goats cheese fritter But shared it, then fish with provincial vegetables with basil pesto potatoes, I mainly just ate fish as was sooo full. We then got carrot cake and a cheese board I had a taste of cake and a taste of Brie (fav)
image.jpeg

We went to see my mum for a while then got home, little one was having a parmo could of killed for if but didn't have any and didn't have the steak the boy was making!

I know I've had pretty much 24 hours off but today I've been straight back on plan. Nearly 2 litres of water down and a shake. Going to have a bar soon.

The most exciting news ever cannot believe I didn't write it in the above essay lol!!

On Saturday when we got back I tried on my bridesmaid dress that went no where near 3 weeks ago...... The zip went straight up!!! Ahhhhhhh amazing!!!!
I tried on the next size down and it's about 4/5 inches away from doing up so I'm hoping in the next month I'll maybe be able to get it done up?
Soooooo excited! X

The most exciting news ever cannot believe I didn't write it in the above essay lol!!

On Saturday when we got back I tried on my bridesmaid dress that went no where near 3 weeks ago...... The zip went straight up!!! Ahhhhhhh amazing!!!!
I tried on the next size down and it's about 4/5 inches away from doing up so I'm hoping in the next month I'll maybe be able to get it done up?
Soooooo excited! X

:winner:oh Emma, now THAT is the most exciting news, look at you, cool as a cucumber, just forgetting that bit!
congrats - proud of you you'll probably be at least another 2 sizes down when the wedding takes place!
:thankyouthankyou:

Thanksssssss!!!
I know so excited. The dresses are Really small fitting so I'll be happy to get into the 16 and it be comfortable as the 14 is more like a 12, which would then make it a 10! X

Wow that's brilliant, you will be a beautiful bridesmaid x

Thank you!
Decided not to get weighed tomorrow going to wait till Tuesday so that it's not right on top of the weekend. I'm not too fussed what they say at this stage as I'm so pleased with my NSV! Got a full week on plan this week so that's good! Actually really looking forward to it!

Just placed a new order for 100 products, just shakes and bars. That means I've got roughly 5 weeks worth now.

Honeycomb shake this morning, choc Orange bar (hardly any chips on it booooo) then a choc shake with blended ice ummm ummmm ummm
3 litres of water and couple of peppermint teas

Woohoo well done on the bridesmaid dress! I bet you'll be in that smaller one in no time., fab motivation.
Out of interest have you decided not to have the meals now (as you've not ordered any).

Hi, I've given up on meals after I tried them 3 and couldn't eat them. Found it difficult and it scared me. I've still got some and pizzas, burger etc but I don't want to be put off. I'm sticking to cold shake morning, bar afternoon and hot shake on a night X

This morning first shake, first litre and first peppermint tea.

Fantastic NCV with the bridesmaids dress :)

Thankssssss
Saw a friend tonight that said I'd lost weight BOOM! Happy me!

Having an ice vanilla shake, with peppermint tea and 3rd litre of water, just remembered I've got half my bar left too! X

How's everyone's day been x

How crazy that you forgot you had half a bar left. I'm not there yet......I know exactly what I have left and daydream about my next meal constantly.

Love your diary with all the pics. Great work getting into the dress. I've got some jeans to try in a few weeks. When I bought the ones I am wearing now last week, I got the size smaller too. It's a great thing to aim for isn't it.

Sarah how far in are you? I must say I've managed s lot better than I thought!

Thank you for being nice about my diary it's just me wittering away n this lovely lot keeping me right, but I like the pictures too it Keeps me right so I can look back n know what I've had.

Asif you're in a size smaller if you only bought them last week that's amazing! My jeans feel big but my suit trousers don't so I haven't really tried anything fitted on to avoid disappointment lol

Sarah how far in are you? I must say I've managed s lot better than I thought!

Thank you for being nice about my diary it's just me wittering away n this lovely lot keeping me right, but I like the pictures too it Keeps me right so I can look back n know what I've had.

Asif you're in a size smaller if you only bought them last week that's amazing! My jeans feel big but my suit trousers don't so I haven't really tried anything fitted on to avoid disappointment lol
Haha I'm not in then yet. I just meant I bought them. There just cheap jeans from Newlook for £7.99. Didn't wanna spend much when I don't plan on being in them long. I have to shop in the tall range, so usually online because our shop doesn't stock tall, was easy to buy both.

I'm on Day 4!! Starting to feel great. Not sure if it's the vitamins or the extra Water. I just feel like I want to jump around and dance lol! Struggle with dizziness in the afternoons tho

Yeah I need the tall ones too it's annoying that they don't do them in store any more same as next. Grrr

That's fab you're feeling so good! I have half a bar at lunch and the other half in the afternoon. Although I'm suddenly obsessed with peppermint tea!

image.jpeg

So week 3 weigh in
16 stone 4
4.6lbs lost this week
Total loss 1st 2.6lbs

Great loss - well done!

also no longer severely obese just obese now!
Funny that's I'm happy about being obese! BMI is 33.7 need to be at under 30 to be overweight

image.jpeg

Back