Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

What is that about? My OH tries to persuade me to eat stuff "because I've done really well on the diet" :rolleyes:

Trying to be considerate, but in the wrong way!

Hope you have a good day today Emma :)

I was good and didn't have anything neither did he in the end which was helpful.
Had a shake And a bar was lovely being back to normal
Lol

Yes naughty him for trying to convince you. My husband is the same. He came in last night with my coffee and a cookie. I just left it there and 10mins later he ate it.

Omelette sounds great, especially as the exante one is so disgusting.

I got on the scales this morning even though I've changed my weigh day to Tuesday ages ago and it's saying I haven't lost anything!!! I'm really hoping it's a blip and tomorrow will show a change. I've had 2 chicken and lettuce and one omelette and bacon that can't cancel out whole week of being good surely?!?

I feel really upset that this may have happened. I really needed a good loss after this weekend to prove it was worth being so strict and not joining in. Sad sad sad

I just think the OHs don't get it, they get bored of you being restrictive when it effects them. Also they want someone to join in being naughty foodies with or they get sad when they buy you treats and you get mad lol

He keeps asking how long I'm doing this diet for and I keep saying I don't know.

I think it can be a case of those around you feeling a bit daunted by your willpower and scared of the big changes you are making.

I'm feeling the same about my weigh in tomorrow the scales aren't moving. Fingers crossed for something tomorrow.

Don't be too down about the scales! These things happen. Sometimes you stay the same for a few days or a week....then the next week you bounce back and do even better. Keep going! You're dedication makes me feel like I should be more dedicated so don't give up - *insert joke about if you give up, I give up - if appropriate*

My scales haven't changed today either. Boooo!

Fingers crossed MrsN! Good luck!

Fay I'm not that dedicated it's just more that I have loads coming up so need to be good while I can as why I've got a fun event like little mix on Saturday I'm not going to not enjoy it. However I've still got THE dress to fit into!

I also got a little bit delirious lol and ordered a size 14 dress off eBay for one of the hen dos it's not in a style I'd usually wear.... Obviously it doesn't do up but I could get it on which was a shock so I'm aiming for that thinking when that fits then hopefully the size 16 dress should fit.
My sizes are all up n down at the moment.

Could have cried/killed OH yday I felt like I looked nice n you could really tell in my outfit is lost weight. I asked him if he thought you could tell n he said well maybe but it's not like it's a dramatic loss don't be disheartened babe you'll be able to tell eventually. I nearly bit his head off n said a stone n a half in a month is pretty dramatic!

Typical man but think positive - they don't tend to notice when we put on a couple of pounds either which is a blessing. Keep going Emma, the scales will soon catch up with what your clothes are telling you. xx

Urgh how annoying. It's so disheartening when people don't notice. You'll always be the first one to tell. I've lost 2 stone but it seems to be back fat, boob and a bit of stomach. But because I wear baggy tops recently, no one will notice for a while.

He'll learn lol

Scales this morning said 3lbs down so I'm happy with that! That means 1 stone 11lbs in 5 weeks! Wooooooooo yay yay yay!

Well done that's fab!!!

Fantastic. Well done.
Remember that it will tend to be the people who don't see you everyday who notice your weightloss as they see the big jumps not the day to day.
When is the hen do?

I'm pleased I mean 3lbs isn't a lot considering how strict this diet is but it's still nearly 2 stone in 6 weeks if I didn't have this Saturday off I recon I might of been able to do it. But not going to beat myself up about it.

A months time, 31 days till the hen do. May be a little optimistic but the other hen do is 80 days so it'll fit for one!

I've got little mix this weekend then in 2 weeks time I'm away with the girls in a cabin for 3 nights it'll be crazy drinking and I won't be able to not be bad lol but hey ho it's a weekend off and I'll of been on plan for nearly 2 months by then.

Just wondered what everyone is doing with their old clothes? I've had a look through my wardrobe and there's loads that doesn't fit or I won't want to re wear when I've lost weight.
I used to Ebay things but don't know if they sell an it takes so much time but some things have tags on or suits X

I've got clothes from size 22 to 10 lol as I go down in size (eventually) im giving most of my clothes to a charity shop as just can't be bothered with eBay and it got quite expensive I thought to sell on there with the charges. Maybe just me and it's been a while since I've done it! X

Bex I thought the same! I give loads to charity but used to put things with tags or work stuff on eBay but ended up being such a hassle for not getting much back I don't know if I can be bothered lol

I've got stuff from 20-12/14

It would be great to make some money from our TOO BIG clothes to fund buying new ones! Why do we do that? Buy clothes and never wear them to the point that they still have tags on? It's made but I bet we all do it x

Back