Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

I tried the berries/cherries/blueberry and didn't like them so haven't tried any other fruity ones lol it's daft how easily you're out off things and after 2 months on plan my taste buds have probably changed but I'm too scared to risk ordering things I don't like lol

Hen do is fast approaching.... New panic bought outfit still not here... Due to the new arrangements my goal dresses (which fit!!) aren't appropriate booooo. Fingers crossed it comes! X

Have you got a back-up option? Why can't you still wear the other one? If you feel good in it then go for it.
Yeah I'm down to 6/7 products I like and that's all I've ordered. But I'm not wasting money on more that I haven't liked previously although I know my taste buds will have changed too.

The original outfits are really dressey lovely dresses and it doesn't look like it's going to be that sort of occasion and I don't want to feel uncomfortable so not really :(
Everyone's really skinny out of the few I know so need to feel comfortable rather than screw it I'll wear what I want if that makes sense?

image.png
This was the dress OBVIOUSLY with a top under!!!!

But we're going wetherspoons and nandos...

Wit woo that's some dress!!
Mmm not right for weather spoons though!

With a top under it looks lovely n classy the front split isn't as big as that looks either as its wraps over its only if you stick your leg out! I liked it as its pretty covered up and the pleats hide lumps!
Alas not to be! X

I realised that yday I only had 2 products so now I'm worried do I carry on as normal with 3 today or do I top up and have 4?
Who'd have thought this would be an issue lol feel rubbish today banging head!

I'm officially losing the plot!!!
Order came this morning, size 16 the waist is tiny and I can only just zip it but then handfuls of material on sides totally cannot wear!

Went to town couldn't find anything! Then found perfect skirt in sale £6 was £50! I run in delight to changing rooms it's a size 22 I think ohhh it'll fit it just won't be tight... It falls to the fall... I cry bcos I'm not big enough to fit in skirt! Gosh this diet messes with your head!
Can't find anyone to alter it in time so may try myself worse case I ruin it, it's only £6!

Just panic ordered about 8 skirts all pretty similar from boohoo £140.... Poor credit card!

Today's the day hen do number 1! X

Have a fantastic time! What outfit have you decided on?!!! X

I managed to get the skirt altered this morning! So that and a karki??? Top. With either block heels or Chelsea boots.

Been running round all over today only had 1 shake! Car should of been in garage 45mins ended up being 2 n half hours!

Feel nervous about tonight but hopefully I'll feel nice later xx

Sounds gorgeous have a great night x

Hope you're having a great night x

Hi all,
I'm alive but barely! Had a really good time and felt comfortable with what I was wearing which was nice.

Food wise at nandos I had a chicken pitta an spicy rice, figured I needed carbs. Did NOT get a takeaway at the end of the night!

lol I was very drunk I'm not sure if I had a lot to drink or just can't handle drink anymore!

We went to the unlimited premier inn breakfast this morning I had an omelette and a crumpet and soooooo much orange juice lol

Just got home now urghhhh tired n feel really spaced out! Need to get drinking loads of water! X

Sooo had Sunday lunch and just had some Chinese (rice,noodles & curry sauce) hey go.

Back on it tomorrow as I've booked a holiday with the bride and we go on 28th of this month!!! X

Something to aim for Emma how exciting! Where are you going x

Lol I can't spell it its in Spain no where posh but it'll be nice. Was £390 for 5 nights all inclusive so just going to enjoy it. Back on track now wondering how much is realistic between now and then x

Sounds fab! Can't beat all inclusive - just enjoy x

Last night was bad! Let's move on...
I've got loads more to lose and I need to keep going but recently just felt sick of restricting and not having the things I want. It's just a pity party lol

I've got a working interview today.... Very nervous!

Good luck today!!
This diet is so hard at times!!!

I'm the same at the minute Emma it's so hard x

Back