Fear of a (please don't let me be a) fat bridesmaid!

Weigh day tomorrow..... Little scared after being so naughty over the weekend. Why oh why can't I be 100%?!?!

Friday 3 glasses of wine, few forks of super noodles
Saturday parmo and chips ( could hardly eat any) and omelette with chicken
Sunday tiny bowl of pasta with prawn, chorizo and passata

What a fool! I'll probably be back in the 15s and will cry even though it's deserved!

In other news I've decided to take the new job!!! X

I am sure you will have a lovely time!

You look amazing in your pictures, well done, you are doing well.
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow x

Hi Emma,
You can really see the weight loss in your pictures - you've done really well :)

Thank you natty and Sadie! :) 3 more people commented today they I haven't seen in ages. It's true what they say about it taking 10 weeks or something for others to tell!

I'm proud that I've stuck to it this long and allowed food when I've wanted it. I can't wait to be at 3 stone lost, strangely think I'm more excited for that than 3 and half lol although I've just realised that when I've lost 3.7 I'll only have another stone left to go! I think when you consider in chunks it make its more achievable! X

So weigh in, I'm 14.13
I was hoping for more as that's what I was on Saturday but hey ho I was naughty over the weekend so should be pleased I'm not back in the 15s

7lbs till 3 stone loss
Then 7lbs more and I'll be in 13s - this then means less than a stone left

Omgoodness also just discovered not only does another 7lbs off mean I'll have lost 3 stone my BMI will also mean I'm only overweight!!!!

In the 51 mins since I wrote that I've just had a 2 egg omelette with a handful of spinach in and a grating of cheese.... What is wrong with me?!?!? This is the first meal I've actually cooked myself since 1st March.
I'm waiting for an important email on the job and still haven't got a reply and it's stressing me out clearly more than I thought!

Was good the rest of the night had a shake and bar and plenty of water, did not eat the mountain of kids oven food the FB cooked himself! X

The change in your photo is amazing, well done! And congrats on the job decision too, I hope you got the email you were waiting for in the end!

Womble thank you very much! Yes I did thank goodness so back on track! Pheeeeeew!

How's everyone else getting on? The ice cream maker arrived btw but haven't got round to trying it! X

image.jpeg

Sooooo this happened today! I know I shouldn't of but so glad I did!! X

Woo hoo :D

Thanks Sadie and darcy! I know I shouldn't of weighed but just did and I'm soooo happy! Need to not be a serial weigher but when it's positive it's fab!!

Busy day tomorrow so will keep me occupied!
Need to sort through my last order and see what I've actually got lol

Also tried on my dress for the first wedding (non bridesmaid) and it fits a bit better but hopefully it'll just get better and better! X

You are an inspiration, I love seeing your progress, makes me see where I can get to!

Is that an app you use? x

Natty that is so so lovely kind and amazing of you to say! Can't believe I'm an inspiration to anyone!
I'm bowled away!

image.jpeg

I use MY weight and targetweight apps to monitor is as keeping an eye on my BMI.

I've got a long way to go but I'm getting there feel proud of myself today realising its 10 weeks since I started and I'm 4.7lbs off 3 stone!

Natty you've lost pretty much same as me you silly sausage! And you started 3 weeks after me! You're doing amazing!!! X

Soooooooooooooo
I ate a bite of a steak slice that belongs to the boys, hoped it'd be disgusting.... It wasn't! So I cooked a piece of smoked haddock.... Was fine.... Urghhh

Must not eat steak slice!!!

Natty that is so so lovely kind and amazing of you to say! Can't believe I'm an inspiration to anyone!
I'm bowled away!

View attachment 181834

I use MY weight and targetweight apps to monitor is as keeping an eye on my BMI.

I've got a long way to go but I'm getting there feel proud of myself today realising its 10 weeks since I started and I'm 4.7lbs off 3 stone!

Thankyou! Will look at those!

I don't think of myself as losing that much!!!!

Naughty naughty with the steak slice!! X

Back