Feb 09 Starters!

LOL

Wow! 17.5lb! That is really impressive!

Pete- not upset anymore with the 1lb - it is still 1lb less than I was. I guess I was just surprised that it happened!

-Ally

Only just read about your amazing loss pancras ..... that is so fantastic and what a fab incentive to keep at it, well done you!!

24lbs in 4 wks is amazing too Polly you must be really pleased!

Go girls! x

Hi Everyone I went for week 2 wi, I have lost 9lbs that is almost two stones in 2 weeks. I was complaining that I had a bad week, and was suitably chastised for my negative thinking. Looking forward to next week and beyond.

Hi Everyone I went for week 2 wi, I have lost 9lbs that is almost two stones in 2 weeks. I was complaining that I had a bad week, and was suitably chastised for my negative thinking. Looking forward to next week and beyond.

Almost 2 stones in 2 weeks?!! Phenomenal!! Well done! You must be at least a size smaller already! Congrats - I hope I can do as well as that!

Hi, had my week 4 WI and lost another 4lbs so that's 20lbs in 4 weeks, which I'm really pleased with. Should reach my goal by the end of foundation at this rate (hopefully)

well done evryone on the fantastic losses!

Hi folks, I wasn't able to go to my WI or meeting or pop-in this week I've had so much on. I have enough packs left over to do me until the next WI though so I should be ok. I text my LLC to say that I couldn't make it but had enough packs and she text back saying that I would have to pay twice next week (for 2 weeks worth). This doesn't make any sense to me, why would I need to buy 2 weeks worth for one week? is it simply the money side of things?

When you join LL I think you sign a form that commits you to the first 14 weeks of foundation (14x £66 payments)

How is it that you have got another weeks' worth of packs 'left over'?
Have you not been having them all?
Or did you take a week off?

Honestly, I don't remember signing anything like that but I'm sure my LLC will clarify that on tues. I don't have a full week's worth exactly but more or less (I have enough to do me until Monday and then my meeting is on tues so i'll just have my packs after my meeting)
I had a few off days when I couldn't face having all of the pack scuz they made me feel ill, then last week I didn't have my meeting until the friday so this week I had 4 extra days worth as well as the few I still had from previously. It just seems a bit pointless to me to have to pay for 2 weeks worth of packs when I only need one.

What would happen if I decided to leave the programme (not that I'm planning on it) Would I still have to pay for the weeks that I have left?

I think that depends on your LLC to be honest, I know mine doesn't hold you to it and should you decide to leave, that's that.

But I'm sure others have posted on here before that their LLC took the "official" route of having them sign the contract inside their booklet and they have to pay for the for all the weeks in the foundation part of the program either way....

mmmmmm, well my LLC def didn't get us to do that so as far as I'm concerned I didn't sign anything. It's the foodpacks we're supposed to be paying for and I don't particularly want to pay for a week that I don't need plus I simply don't have the extra £66 this week - she can't get blood from a stone!

Hi loconnor, we were told at our meet that we will have to pay for weeks we do not attend. Counsellor said that you need the required vitamins in the pack and they would be amiss to allow people to go under that. She also said that people sometimes also belived if they ate less packs they would lose more weight and made themselves ill.

Hi all, Week 3 WI I have lost 5 3/4lbs. Yipee and it was my totm too. Time for me to make some mini goals to keep motivated and moving forward.

Hi loconnor, we were told at our meet that we will have to pay for weeks we do not attend. Counsellor said that you need the required vitamins in the pack and they would be amiss to allow people to go under that. She also said that people sometimes also belived if they ate less packs they would lose more weight and made themselves ill.

I know what you're saying but there is no sense in buying a week's worth of packs that I can't eat as that would take me over my daily allowance, it seems like a waste of money. I wasn't eating less packs to try and lose more weight, I actually couldn't somach them. Thankfully I seem to have overcome this now, but my LLC didn't tell us this at the start or I would have oterwise tried harder to attend.

If it's the case that I have to pay then I'll have to pay. I just won't be able to do it this week.

Yes me, SurreyStar!! Am 10lbs off RTM having lost 6 stone so far.
Polly that's fantastic - you've done/doing brilliantly :D
I've lost 3 and a half stone, been on RTM for 4 weeks now - hopefully there are a few more Feb 09 starters who are still with us.

Back