Feb starters thread

Hi everyone I started cd on ss two weeks tomorrow . I started at 13st 9 lb . I am 5ft 6 and would like to lose 4 stone.I lost 8lb in week 1 and i will get week 2 results tomorrow . I now live on a small island in scotland so I have left all my mates and family (apart from my husband and 4 boys behind ) So it would be nice to have the support of people in the same boat as me .

Hi and welcome. Well done on your rgeat first week and good luck with your result tomorrow. I'm glad to see more people popping up on the thread, because like you, I think sharing things with other people in the same situation is going to be very helpful indeed. Make yourself comfy. :)

OK so if im not mistake we have a full house!?

MAT
MISS_MALLOW
AUSSIERAQUEL
LIZZYLOCKET
FRANTASTIC
MUM OF 4 BOYS.

thanks everyone!, Those who didn't fit in our team but are still interested if you go to the team advertising agenct there are spaces available x

Whoops! I must be too slow! Was in the bath! :cry:Good luck to you all!

OK so if im not mistake we have a full house!?

MAT
MISS_MALLOW
AUSSIERAQUEL
LIZZYLOCKET
FRANTASTIC
MUM OF 4 BOYS.

thanks everyone!, Those who didn't fit in our team but are still interested if you go to the team advertising agenct there are spaces available x

Hold on miss_mallow!!

whoopsie what did i do? lol

MAT!! if you call Mat he'll come and sort it out lol

Wow, those spaces filled up fast!!

Taking the requests in order and trying to be as fair as I can, I think I will have to offer the place to Fraggle.

Sorry mum of 4 boys, but Fraggle did ask first. I hope you don't mind. There are other Teams you could join in the CD Teams thread, or you could be put on the reserve bench, just in case anyone drops out of our team.

Go back a page captain.
Mum of 4 boys asked first.

sorry to undermine your authority I just did the 1st come first served thing lol

And at the bottom of page 5 lol

Oh i don't mind your call.
Any ideas for team names? :)

Hi everyone I started cd on ss two weeks tomorrow . I started at 13st 9 lb . I am 5ft 6 and would like to lose 4 stone.I lost 8lb in week 1 and i will get week 2 results tomorrow . I now live on a small island in scotland so I have left all my mates and family (apart from my husband and 4 boys behind ) So it would be nice to have the support of people in the same boat as me .

This is about taking part in the thread, not the team.

oooh ok. Well as team captain its your call. I did think she meant team though.
And just to really stir things up shortiesmith asked before both of them lol

Im happy :) don't think 2 out of those 3 will be though... can't say i envy your position lol

Now I'm confused......

I would very much like to join your team....but don't want to be the cause of any hassle :)

I would very much like to join your team....but don't want to be the cause of any hassle :)

Agreed. I feel that the place is yours, because you actually requested to be part of the team before both mum of 4 boys and shortiesmith.

Hi Guys I really please join the thread and the team. I am looking forward to giving and receiving support from all of you. I am on day 5 today and having cooked lunch for my other half and my mother I have to admit that I was tempted to take a bite, but I just thought about the slim, healthy, vibrant woman that I know is hiding under this coat of fat and I was able to stop myself. It's been an interesting five days. My 3rd and 4th days were the hardest. I forgot we had a Board away weekend starting on Friday, and I had to sit and watch my colleagues tuck into a really delicious 3 course meal, followed by drinks at the bar:(. I felt exhausted by the Saturday afternoon, but I got through it:patback:. I love most of the shakes, but some of the soups are so so. I have managed to drink at least 2.25 litres of water a day, but I am getting tired of going to the loo every 10 mins. I do hope this improves with time.

For those of you who have yet to start, good luck and all the best you will love the way it feels to know you are taking control of your life and body. I am sure together we weill all be winners ;)

Back