Feb starters thread

Welcome aboard fraggle :)

sorry shortiesmith and mum of 4 boys! hopefully you'll get a spot in another team, and we cann all still keep in touch on this thread.
Good luck chucks :D XX

Sorry I did mean I wanted to join a team when I introduced myself I did not really understand the difference between a thread and a team . Dont worry I should have been more to the point .

Thanks guys.....yay now I feel like I belong :) It's nice to meet you all :)

wow frantastic 5 days is a great achievement and big ups to you for cooking for other people!
Look forward to picking your brains for advice when i eventually get started :)

Sorry I did mean I wanted to join a team when I introduced myself I did not really understand the difference between a thread and a team . Dont worry I should have been more to the point .

Sorry, I hope you won't be upset with me. I seem to be good at upsetting people today.

Sorry again mum of 4 boys.. i understand the computer lingo is hard to get a grip of sometimes.I only discovered the difference myself a few days ago, which is probably why I got what you meant! LOL
In reality its a pity we can't have ten in a team.. would have been lovely if this whole thread was in it.
Owell good luck with your weightloss and keep in touch on this thread. x

Without speaking out of turn could I suggest that Fraggle join both the Tread and the Team and Mum of 4 Boys join our thread. As far as i am aware the CD Team is for the purpose of seeing how much we lose as a team each week compared to the other 22 teams. However the real support will come from the wider team participating in our thread, and I suspect various people will drop in and out of our thread. The more the better, as we can always gain from other people's experiences etc. What do you all think?

Right how about we brain storm for team names and then go public lol

Matties fatties? lol oj

Absoulutely frantastic idea fran ! lol

Without speaking out of turn could I suggest that Fraggle join both the Tread and the Team and Mum of 4 Boys join our thread. As far as i am aware the CD Team is for the purpose of seeing how much we lose as a team each week compared to the other 22 teams. However the real support will come from the wider team participating in our thread, and I suspect various people will drop in and out of our thread. The more the better, as we can always gain from other people's experiences etc. What do you all think?

This is exactly right. The team challenges is just for a bit of fun. The real help and support will be spread around in different threads on the forum. This thread is a way of us people starting at a similar time to stay in contact with each other, swap notes, help and advise each other. There is nothing stopping another 6 people from the thread starting another new team.

So when do we open up a team thread?
Are we allowed to start the team even though Mat and I haven't started the diet??
x

Talking on the thread sounds good to me..its the support and a chat that I was looking for I thought you had to join your team to chat to you all . Thanks and Good luck with the competion .

Yipppeee ......

I am hopeless at thinking up good names, but I'll put my thinking cap on:eek:

Fraggle you started two days before me, how is it going?

I had my first WI today and I lost 13 lbs...can now fit in to 1 size smaller jeans....I'm dead chuffed :)

How are you getting on Fran?

Well done:D That's really great. I have stuck to it 100% although I am struggling with the water a little. I have managed a minimum of 2.25 litres, but need frequent visits to the loo! I am hoping for good news when I get weighed on Wednesday evening. I might need to visit my CDC tomorrow as I couldn't get into work today and most of my supplies are there as I spend so much time there. I don't want to give myself any excuses for cheating.

Back