Feb starters thread

Wow Im so surprised at you guys keeping it secret! I think everyone in my whole world knows Im on Cambridge. I have breakfast and Lunch at work so they all see my mixing up my shakes whilst they eat the complimentary croissants and chocolate cake! I find it easier if everyone knows because you get more support, and they dont tempt you with food. My boyfriends great because now on this diet he doesnt tempt me with Dominoes and chinese all the time!

Hi guys,

Im on my first day, just finished 2nd shake - Im finding them quite sickly though =/ Anyone else?

Also my bladder cant take all this water, all morning I've been in + out of the loo!!

I also tried to put a tracker on here but I chose the tracker, put my goal weight in etc and then didnt know what to do next!?!? Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sarah x

Hi Sarah

You can feel abit sicky some times just having milkshake all the time! I tried a couple of the soups, veg and the potato and leek are nice (others don't like the soups so it's just down to individual).

Try and stick too it though! I went for my first weigh in last night and lost 8lbs first week on SS+!

Not too sure on the ticker thing! Soz and good luck! You can do it!

Thanks Leanne and well done on that great weight loss!

Think I might swap some for the soups... I only got a few of the soups lastnight but not enough for the week.

Im sticking in there, cant wait for the weigh in and its only my first day....

Sarah x

hi all hope i am not too late to join, its my 1st day of my 2nd time on ss only lasted 7 days last time and lost 9lbs but came off it.
have since been to hospital and need a new knee but consultant will not operate till i have lost 2st so here we go again have about 6st to loose so need all the encouragement i can get any one want to be a diet buddie

Thanks Leanne and well done on that great weight loss!

Think I might swap some for the soups... I only got a few of the soups lastnight but not enough for the week.

Im sticking in there, cant wait for the weigh in and its only my first day....

Sarah x
Welcome and good luck. I am on day four and really enjoy the shakes. Perhaps you could dilute them a bit more and see how that goes. There is a tutorial button at the top of the page which you can click onto and that should give you the info you need regarding tickers etc.

Last edited:
Thanks Chelsea Lou, thats a good idea to dilute, I put hot water with my choc shake which seemed a bit better... Im sure i'll get used to it soon enough.

Welcome Maggie54, first day for both of us. We can do it! This forum is great for motivaion and advice =D

Sarah x

Hi I have just started on Monday after a couple of years off CD, so Id like to join this group if I may. First time around I lost a lot but unfortunately it is all back. We are going on holiday at the end of October and I want to lose as much as I can by then. I just hate getting on a plane for the torture of a long haul flight when you know you are going to be jammed into the seat for 8 hours. Also, Im having trouble walking again so I absolutely have to get back to this.

hey all..
i started last week. 12th feb. hope i havent missed the party!
i have just finished my first week on ss... i lost 11 pounds.. yipeeee.
i have 3 stone to lose so hope to make nice friends and mates on here.
i am now 14 stone 5 pound

12/02/09 15st 2
19/02/09 14st 5

Last edited:
Hi,

I am starting SS tomorrow. Would love to hear how other people have found it? Am fortunate in that i'm only looking to lose 3 stone, so fingers crossed it won't take too long.

Good luck everyone x

hi.
you are 1 week behind me so thatll be good comparison for us.. i too have 3 stone to lose.:D

Hi chunky,

Fantastic, we can keep each other motivated. I'm terribly impatient and want to see things happening quickly. How much have you lost so far?

Day 1 seems ok, no headaches or tiredness. Have planned a relaxing weekend. By monday i hope to be in Ketosis and functioning again ready for work. lol

Spk sn x

Hello all, can i join too?? Today is my first ever day on ss, finding it ok, not too sure on the flavours though, i am sure i will find one i love, or i will just get used to the taste :eek: looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hello my fellow fab feb starters well I'm on cloud 9 today I had my third week weigh in today and drum roll I lost a whopping 9lb and it's my TOTM thats 19lbs gone so far absolutly amazing. I'm heading into week 4 with a spring in my step xxxx

Hi K8te, started yesterday... Found it ok but just watched my housemate eat peanut butter on toast - I so wanted a bit! I felt myself tasting it in my mouth to compensate!

Im the same with the flavours, choc tetra's nice as hot choc and Im liking the tomato soup What flavours have you had so far!?

Sarah x

Wow Emmie86 thats great, well done! Thats really motivated me knowing that in a short amount of time you can see the results....

How are you feeling being 3 weeks into it? Are you doing the SS??

Sarah x

Back