February 100% Challenge - Let's Go!

weighed in this morning and have lost 0.5lbs. not very good but i guess it is better than nothing! i have been very good this week as well!:sigh:

No WI for me today as the school is closed so we can't get in :( still I'm thinking that with all this commitment it should be a good loss next week for the first of this month's challenge so......

Still trooping on with the 100% and today I've had:

Breakfast
French Toast with blueberries (HEb)

Morning Snack
Sammy's CousCous (free)

Lunch
Asda Mash Snackpot (3.5 syns)
Mixed Berries
Muller Light Rhubarb Yog

Afternoon Snack
Banana and 3 Minstrels (2 syns)

Dinner
Mashed Swede, Carrot and Turnip with 42g melted RF cheese on top (HEa), spinach

Evening Snack will be HiFi Bar for my other HEb

Drinks
Black Coffee, Diet Pepsi, Warm SF Squash, Highlights (2 syns)

Total Syns 7.5
Exercise - 40 minutes walking in my lunch break :) back on track with that fingers crossed x

Last edited:
Still on track here:D
Went to weigh in tonight and am chuffed to have lost 3 LBS, I know it doesn't count towards February challenge, but it's a good start!!
Keep up the good work everyone!

Oh dear. Well most of today went well. Stuck to plan right up to tea time!!! Have had fresh filled pasta with creamy tom sauce and a snickers. oooppppssss. In my defence we didnt really have any other food in the house as due to the snow the shopping wasnt delievered on time and aunt flo is just round the corner so needing a bit of comfort..... None of that sounds very convincing to me!! Hey ho it's done now. If I make this a flexi syn day can I still count myself as being 100%??!! I'll be good tomorrow. Finger crossed please as with Aunt Flo in residence I tend to get worse before I get better!!!

EE day. I'd say 100%!! Do you agree...?

I had almost identical two meals today. I missed brekkie - bad lass - and then I had chicken and jacket spud and then at tea time I had chicken and rice. Both with peri peri sauce (4 syns although I think I'm over guestimating).
I've also had a muller light and one alpen light bar (HEXb), so I have one left for later.

I know I could have been more inventive today and definately added more super speed foods but I wasn't feeling my best. I even want to eat something comforting now...

hello ladies, hope everyone is getting on ok!

i had my planned flexisyn day yesterday and actually was 10 syns under what i had planned so im pleased. have been on plan today but OH got up with the baby this morning and i slept through until midday!!!! so missed brekkie for the 2nd time this week - naughty naughty :whoopass:

Come on ladies, it's the 3rd day of February. 11% of the way through the month, only just a tenth of the way through our challenge. Pull your socks up and get back on board :whip: February is the shortest month of the year, surely we can stick to this for 4 teeny weeks?

I've got Aunt Flo staying until Thursday and I've felt like poop all day long - as well as pmt I've had to content with a computer issue that wiped 3 hours worth of work from a file. I had to walk away from my desk to refrain from picking the computer up, taking it down to the car park and starting a small fire! :pcwhack:
I've had to make do with a highlights and 3 minstrels for my chocolate cravings and I've eaten an entire mango this evening as I am absolutely desparate for something sweet but refuse to go off plan.

I really want to be well on the way to my second stone after these four weeks, and if I'm not then it certainly won't be for lack of trying.

We need to make an absolute effort.
If we don't want to be covering our fat bits and sweating to death in long sleeves and trousers at the nightclub / on holiday / in the beer garden - if we want to buy nice jeans that look good not sensible jeans that come up high enough to stop our tummy spilling over - if we want to buy nice underwear insted of industrial strength scaffolding - if we want to shop in fashionable shops instead of special fat lass shops that rip you off because they know they've got you - if we want to buy clothes because they're fashionable and not because they don't cling / are the only things in our size - if we don't want to have to make the decision of whether a thong should go under your fold of tummy fat or over it splitting it in two - if we want to feel healthy and energised instead of out of puff and sweaty.

We can do this!!!!

If it helps then promise that this will be the month you are hardcore and then allow yourself to relax in March and be satisfied with a pound a week. Whatever pushes you along, go for it. Write down your main reason for wanting to lose and put it in a prominent place, your purse is a good place to keep it - have another copy on the fridge. Think of all the times your weight has hindered you, all the times you've wished you were slimmer or even all the weeks you've been so proud of yourself for a great loss and know that YOU have the power to do it.

BTW I'm relying on all of you to give me a talking to when I'm flagging as I'm no angel either - sorry if you're all hating me for being a bossy madam now lol x

Reactions: Taz
Can i join in please , im really struggling at the minute and this might just be the kick up the *** i need.
Really gonna give this 100 percent help get me back on track:)

LittleBottle Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amber_Baby Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
CeeKay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
eye6769 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kittysmom Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
BevR Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
lucylupin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
suepat10 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Edwin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
clair75 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kjs1628 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
need2shrink Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Taz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
hanloje Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
nikki Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Marmalade27 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amyeve Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Clairex week1- week2- week3- week4-
Irene Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-

Pumpkin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Snow White 78 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Jules D Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Nik Naks Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Claireheath22 Week 1- Week2- Week3- week4-
ksmiuk week 1- week 2- week 3- week 4
maybebabypowell Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Magliz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Torquay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Fea Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Adenuf Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-

Popped you on too Jeanette x

LittleBottle Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amber_Baby Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
CeeKay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
eye6769 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kittysmom Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
BevR Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
lucylupin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
suepat10 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Edwin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
clair75 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kjs1628 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
need2shrink Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Taz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
hanloje Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
nikki Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Marmalade27 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amyeve Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Clairex week1- week2- week3- week4-
Irene Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Pumpkin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Snow White 78 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Jules D Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Nik Naks Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Claireheath22 Week 1- Week2- Week3- week4-
ksmiuk week 1- week 2- week 3- week 4
maybebabypowell Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Magliz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Torquay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Fea Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Adenuf Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Jeanette Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Sparklyn Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-

Ohh can I do it too? Eating 5 speed or super speed foods everyday can have super results! Make a pot of soup and you will have covered all 5 speeds in one sitting!

:D

Back