February 100% Challenge - Let's Go!

whoo hoo bring it on girlies...was gonna get hubbie to call into shop on way home and get me a bar of chocolate...ive changed my mind now lol lol

LittleBottle is right. When I sts or gain I whinge! So, no excuses for me the next few weeks. I would also like to join the challenge and have added my name to the list (hope you don't mind? :eek:)

Thank you for the Kick up the bum LB :D

LittleBottle Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amber_Baby Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
CeeKay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
eye6769 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kittysmom Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
BevR Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
lucylupin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
suepat10 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Edwin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
clair75 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
kjs1628 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
need2shrink Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Taz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
hanloje Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
nikki Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Marmalade27 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Amyeve Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Clairex week1- week2- week3- week4-
Irene Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Pumpkin Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Snow White 78 Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Jules D Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Nik Naks Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Claireheath22 Week 1- Week2- Week3- week4-
ksmiuk week 1- week 2- week 3- week 4
maybebabypowell Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Magliz Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4-
Torquay Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Fea Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4
Adenuf Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Jeanette Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-
Sparklyn Week1- Week2- Week3 Week4-

B2Buuuu aka B. Week1- Week2- Week3- Week4

Added you to that list Sparklyn :)

Amyeve - How was your birthday? Hope you had a lovely day x

i have had better! my OH had man-flu and moaned constantly, he didnt buy me any pressies as he said i could have some money towards something (not the same is it) he buggered off to build a snowman most of the morning and have snowball fights with my sister and her OH as they were off work, leaving me to make my own lunch and hold the baby all day on my own so made me feel like cr*p!!
then my mum decided she wasnt coming round (was looking forward to her spoiling me) so totally felt sorry for myself & ended up blubbing, you'd think i was 7 not 27:eek:

that turned into a mini-rant, sorry:sigh:

Amy xx

Reactions: Taz
Men can be such let downs, mine does the trick of giving me the money too. Doesn't seem to realise that it wouldn't matter what he bought me as long as he made the effort :rolleyes:
Ah well, guess they must have some redeeming qualities or we wouldn't be with them - it's just sometimes it's a struggle to remember what those qualities are through all his falling asleep on the sofa, hogging the remote and generally being inconsiderate lol x

LittleBottle, that was a great arse kick! You are right, it is only 4 short weeks and I'm sure we can all do it! We are having a takeaway on Friday night but I am factoring that in to the plan so still being 100%. We also have a weekend away planned for our anniversary on the 14th but I will try my best to stay 100% then, or at least the week surrounding it. I have WI soon and I am hoping to STS as I haven't been too good last week but we'll see! That was January, losses only in Feb! I too have Aunt Flo due to visit so I hope to keep those sweet cravings at bay with SF Jelly and options!

Hi all...is it too late for me to join you???
I caved last night and had a few things I shouldnt have, suffering this morning from it, so...lesson well and truely learnt!!!
I know Feb is only a short month, but I still want to make a difference!

I feel that I should help you all along the way and stop you all nibbling on chocolate:

Yesterday I bought a kitkat senses and I got halfway through it then found in the wrapper...

A PUBIC HAIR!!!

Oh yes, it wasn't mine! How gross is that?

I feel that I should help you all along the way and stop you all nibbling on chocolate:

Yesterday I bought a kitkat senses and I got halfway through it then found in the wrapper...

A PUBIC HAIR!!!

Oh yes, it wasn't mine! How gross is that?

Oh my god i feel sick ............... xox

So did I. I phoned Nestle straight away and I have to send it back to them. I've had to tape the hair to the inside of the wrapper so it doesn't get lost. Ew

Ewwww!!!! Years ago I had a can of diet pepsi and the drink contained oil...sent it back and had a gift voucher from them!

So did I. I phoned Nestle straight away and I have to send it back to them. I've had to tape the hair to the inside of the wrapper so it doesn't get lost. Ew

im sorry but that really made me giggle!!! what the heck are the going to do with it?? DNA testing?:rolleyes:
so gross though! that will certainly stop me impulse buying one now - so thanks ;)

I am having a 'lean' day today as WI tomorrow & the scales were horrid to me this morning, i cant of put on 2lb overnight tho so must be full of water. im hoping drinking gallons of water and green tea might help by the morning:eek:
so far today has been..
breakfast - mullerlight & fruit
Lunch - green giant tom soup
dinner will be a stirfry
loads of water & green tea
hifi bar for a snack tonight

Am i right in thinking we arent counting this weeks WI for the challenge and are starting from next week? sorry im a bit slow

I brought a multipack of diet coke vanilla (oh how I miss them!) and they were flat! They sent me through loads of vouchers for more!

Some years ago I had a Wispa mint and it had a piece of plastic in it. I sent it back to Cadbury's and they sent me back a £10 postal order. Iwrote back and told them I was disgusted by it as if a child had ate that they could have choked and died. They sent me another £20 PO! Sometimes it pays to complain!

After catching up on the thread I feel both motivated and a bit sick lol!

Today I had savoury rice and then a jacket tattie and homemade chilli. All free on EE? I have mugshots, muller lights and alpen lights for snacks later. I've had some diet coke and lots of water.

Thats just put me of kitkats, thanks haha,

And could do with it had WI today have stayed the same:(,
but must be truthful with myself i did have a really bad week.
must try harder :rolleyes:

start 7/1/09
14/1/09 -4lb:)
21/1/09 -2lb:)
28/1/09 -3lb:D
4/2/09 STS:(
11/2/09
18/2/09
25/2/09
4/3/09

I'll be steering clear of the Kitkats for a while anyway!!:D

Everything has gone OK here today, although I haven't been as good with the fruit and veg as I normally am, so need to snack on a few pieces before I head to bed! I'm usually pretty good at getting 5 a day in.
Had slimming world chips for tea tonight, with fried egg and beans. I forgot how yummy they are;)

Hope everyone's doing well. xx

Back