February 100% thread

Aww thanks Lulu, heading toward the end of day 3 of 100% and feeling good. Found my focus and glued it down!

Awww haven't done 100% still yet. Did 3 days a couple of weeks ago. Gonna go 7 days 100% starting tomorrow and starting Josies 30 second slim DVD too. Hopefully will get a good loss x x x

Today's the day 100% done my work out DVD legs are aching. Had my toffee shake. Gonna have some lunch soon. Then dinner about 6.30 and make tomato crisps for late night snack.
I want to do a whole week 100% with workout every day. x x x

Have drunk my body weight in water today. Just waiting for hubby to get home so we can have dinner then I have my Saturday night snack tomato crisps.
Got nan over for roast dinner tomorrow I'm sticking 100% so no food for me. Packs only. X x x

100% for me for 4 months and 1 day and counting......

100% yesterday!!!

2 days 100% although I fell asleep early last night and didn't have my 4th pack x x x

I know im VERY late joining, but i need something to keep me motivated as i keep craving lately.

So i am 100% so far today and intend to stay that way until the supplies i have run out... about 4 weeks.

I will pop in each day just to say 100% yeay, will need to update later as it is only 1pm at the mo lol x

Well thats it... The day is over and i managed to stay 100%. Yeay me! Lol

3 days 100%!!!

Ooopsie. Had a cheese toastie from subway. Back to 100% in the morning x x x

I know I'm late joining but I need to find some motivation!! I am 100% and lost 6lbs in my first week so am over the moon. I gave up smoking a couple of months ago so really struggling but determined to do this !!

Day 1 again 100% woo hoo x

Back