February 2016

2lbs on for me this week :(
I know where it has come from (in fact I can't think of a single day this week that I have been 100% on plan). I had been really dedicated in keeping a detailed food diary and this week threw it to the wind!! I think it shows that for me I am going to have to keep with the food diary for a little while longer.

Although I haven't hit my target the way I am trying to view it is that I have lost overall in Feb and that is really the main thing.
At least you have got the right mindset, a loss of anything is still a loss. I can never be bothered to write down everything I eat but I do take photo's of all my meals (I'm a geek lol) and post it on Instagram. That way I can see what I've eaten that day and if I'm posting it I find I behave better :rolleyes:

@Footy mum that's a really good idea! Ivr not got into instagram yet but it might be good to try it out, I don't want to always have to keep a written food diary as it can be time consuming.

1lb off for me this week

Just off the scales and over the moon to say 'I did it' :woohoo:I met my Feb challenge by loosing 1.5lbs and have got my first stone off :) Bring on March X X
Well done xx so pleased for you xx

2lbs on for me this week :(
I know where it has come from (in fact I can't think of a single day this week that I have been 100% on plan). I had been really dedicated in keeping a detailed food diary and this week threw it to the wind!! I think it shows that for me I am going to have to keep with the food diary for a little while longer.

Although I haven't hit my target the way I am trying to view it is that I have lost overall in Feb and that is really the main thing.
Would like to echo what other people have said and say you have done the best thing by firstly stepping on those scales and secondly knowing where it went wrong and hopefully drawing a line under last week and starting Afresh :)

Hey guys - went back through old posts that somehow I missed, don't think looking on my phone helps as sometimes messages don't come up - does anyone else have this? I don't seem to get notified

Considering the third week seemed to be a bad week for us I'm really impressed with our results guys - well done everyone.

If anyone else has any updates please feel free to let me know... @kxxx90 @Tigger.88 how did you guys get on last week?

I have taken a few people out who haven't updated since week one to show a truer reflection of how we all got on. Please don't take this personally if this is you - ill happily add you back!

Good luck to anyone who is taking part in the march challenge, cant wait to see how we all get on!
Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 07.40.57.png

That 3rd week in Feb was rough on everyone.. good old Valentine's Day!! :D But yay and well done all the Feb challengers - didn't we do well??!!

Thanks @Smurfette1984, I managed to be on plan all of yesterday and am currently trying to resist the chocolate cravings to make it through to my packed lunch! :)

Some brill losses, well done everyone, just wanted to say to @Jhsax YOU CAN DO IT! we all have our sticking points/walls and we all struggle along the way, but keep coming back here, I'm doing SW for home and all this support and help that can be found on here really helps. Do what I try and do and draw yet another red line and look ahead, good luck, you can do it! :)

@Sazmajig Another 2.2lbs off for me! Yay! :)
Sign me up for March please, I'll go for 8lbs again.
Well done everyone, just spent half an hour on here reading all the inspirational posts, Beau (Border Collie) not happy.
Good luck everyone for March. :)
Best walk the pooch
(Can you tell I found the smileys?)

Last edited:
@Sazmajig Another 2.2lbs off for me! Yay! :)
Sign me up for March please, I'll go for 8lbs again.
Well done everyone, just spent half an hour on here reading all the inspirational posts, Beau (Border Collie) not happy.
Good luck everyone for March. :)
Best walk the pooch
(Can you tell I found the smileys?)

Hi Kev - am I putting this down as March or Feb for the 2.2? If you've weighed today then shall I put it down for March?

Just popped on to admit my defeat for another week lol ! Febs been a total disaster so much so i didnt even weigh today! I will join march challenge and promise to get on the scales and weigh in next week ! Well done to all u loosers out there

@Sazmajig Best put it down for March as I will be getting weighed 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, thanks a lot. :)

Back