February challenge - love yourself all over again

Hi Daz please could we join?

Curlywurly21 target 10lb for February
Dougie79 target 10lb for February

Thank you, these challenges really help to make smaller goals and not focus on how much I want to loose all together!

Hi can I join please x would like to lose 8lb please to take me into next stone bracket x I got weighed yesterday and lost 2lbs. Xx

Will be doing this challenge too, but have one more weighin on the January challenge. Will update a target after tomorrow :)

Hi Daz please could we join?

Curlywurly21 target 10lb for February
Dougie79 target 10lb for February

Thank you, these challenges really help to make smaller goals and not focus on how much I want to loose all together!

Hi can I join please x would like to lose 8lb please to take me into next stone bracket x I got weighed yesterday and lost 2lbs. Xx

Will be doing this challenge too, but have one more weighin on the January challenge. Will update a target after tomorrow :)
January challenged has finished, no more weigh ins left, unless its ones that haven't been declared but weighed before 1st Feb?

Lost 2.4lb this morning daz thanks :)

1lb off pleaseeee thanks

4.5lbs off for me this morning! Might change my feb target but will see

Sent from my Galaxy S4

View attachment 122837

Can you put me down for a target of 4lb please. Have a few family birthdays in February, and MrsMoo42 will be MrsMoo...even older :eek:

Thanks Mr Daz :)

I am determined to get that 7lbs this month! Our slimming world area group is having a ball in mid Oct and I've just reserved my tickets and I WILL look good in a ball gown!

Can you put me down for a target of 4lb please. Have a few family birthdays in February, and MrsMoo42 will be MrsMoo...even older :eek:

Thanks Mr Daz :)

I am the one that's after 42 in Feb too :eek: Not quite sure how that has happened!

Hi Daz. Really sorry, just spotted this. Could you put me down for 10lbs this month please. Thank you x

Hi, can I join please? 5lbs for the month. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

-1lb please Daz :) xx

Back