February challenge - love yourself all over again

Hi Daz, please could you remove me from this month please as i just realised i only have 1 wi where i'm not on holiday, will be back for March :)

Good Luck Everyone! :D xx

Well after a night out on saturday and all day yesterday totally off plan, it's safe to say I'm not looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow night. My first week of the February challenge is looking like a gain, what a fantastic start! I don't know why I enter these challenges because I've never managed to complete one yet! Epic fail...
:break_diet:

STS for me this week, not surprising as only been about 50% on plan this week. :rolleyes:

It is too late for me to join? I haven't had my first Feb WI yet as I weigh on Thursday's.

Would love to lose 5lbs please Daz x

Hi all
1.5lbs loss for me .

Thank you

Its never too late to join a challenge :D

Well done losers!!

STS and gainers dont give up you still have another 3 WI's ahead of you x

:doh: Just got back from a lovely weekend - lots of walking and healthy choices (where possible) but gained 2.5lb! Will just have to work a bit harder for the rest of the month!

:doh: Just got back from a lovely weekend - lots of walking and healthy choices (where possible) but gained 2.5lb! Will just have to work a bit harder for the rest of the month!

Well all need a break now and again hun. Don't beat yourself up about it. You enjoyed, and now your back to plan - fab! X

Well all need a break now and again hun. Don't beat yourself up about it. You enjoyed, and now your back to plan - fab! X

Totally agree x we only human and you will soon get it off x

Morning -4 for me this week please thanks :)

Morning -4 for me this week please thanks :)

Think I should change my target to 10 pounds for feb as 6 was perhaps a bit low. Could you change this for me please daz? Thanks :)

Think I should change my target to 10 pounds for feb as 6 was perhaps a bit low. Could you change this for me please daz? Thanks :)

Well done

Back