• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

FEBRUARY

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Been having a think about Feb Challenge.

Would someone like to take on the role for the weight challenge as I would like to look after another challeng ? SEE BELOW

I also thought maybe we could do another challenge running alongside it! Like, running/walking....e.g. I would like to try and run/walk approx 10km a week, about 40km over 4 weeks....could do a weekly count of how many km we have done.

Just for a bit of fun and I say run/walk as people are at different levels.

Any takers?

I can set up a ticker, and combine all our km and see how many miles we have covered in the month.

I am not sure how long in Feb I will be on LT, but I will still follow through the challenge as I will refeed for 2-3 weeks no matter what!

Hope you all have a great week!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
S: 14st4lb C: 11st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st12lb(20%)
Hi Bells

You should be ok...you may have to delete your weeks not yet done and then once Feb is over, put them back in again, but should be ok I reckon.

Thanks for that! Feel better that someone takes it on as it does help to motivate us all.

yeah thats no problem, looking at all those weeks to be done is a bit daunting anyway. grand il do a post now as people weighing in this week will have an idea as to how much they want to lose for february..:) x