Fed up and feeling HUGE!

FattyMcBigbum

Gold Member
I am so ready to have this baby! I'm massive and now she's no longer breech my hips are killing me! Worst of all is the mood swings though, most of the time I'm either crying or ready to kill someone.

I'm trying all the recommended things to get her moving but to be honest since I started the BH's aren't as often so I think they're having the opposite effect >.<

I feel your pain, I've developed a severe case of insomnia so I'm up most mornings at 3 am - aaagggghhhh and with two toddlers, not getting much rest :(

Oh well not long now, hopefully! I'm booked in for next tue, but I want to go into labour on thur. Hang in there!!

Oh no insomnia doesn't sound good. I'm quite the opposite at the moment, falling asleep at the drop of a hat.

Why do you want to go into labour on Thurs?

I'm in kind of a pickle cos I want babes here ASAP but it's my eldests birthday on the 18th and I don't want to be in hospital and miss it so if I don't go into labour tonight or tomorrow I'd like her to hold on until after Friday lol

Take care xx

My MIL is taking the boys today so I have a day off, dont want to waste it in labour - so tomorrow would be lovely :)

Back