Extra Easy fed up & no help

Good luck with this week, hopefully you will see some progress now you have a plan forward.

Hello Ladies

Well firstly I stuck to some of the info you all pitched in so thanks ( no idea how to thanks the specific post - so if someone tells me i can do it when next on) Anyway 2 off at last you probably heard me squealing all the way over the house. I am away this weekend and will try me best to be very good . I have grapefruit eggs lean bacon beans special k all with me and lots more even sugar free jelly lol lol and when we eat out i will try to pick the best i can, dont want to undo what i have just achieved I even have packed my gym stuff so when all the rest are playing in the pool Ill either go a run or go into the gym.

Can i ask I had pasta to day the tomato one from batchelors its free with some ham shredded through it and broccoli but i find it difficult to eat super free food with some of my dinners I had strawberries before and after as i snack on them all day in the office but what i understand is it needs to be with the meal am i doing it wrong???? The other day i had lentil & carrot soup - homemade and bread my hex choice and lots of fruit but as i was at the gym y dinner was very late so I made those free burgers the scottish slimmers ones and batchelors rice but no veggies would have went with that was this wrong????

I took on board i dont eat enough at breakfast so ive added a yoghurt onto my breakfast with another item of fruit ( im never hungry in the morning) so grapefruit then apple and a yoghurt. or if i dont need my hex a&b then i have special k with an apple

Soz for the long winded query but I know you guys will keep me on that tighrope and i thank you in advance for it.

Have lovely weekend speak to you all next week

Michelle

i count fruit that i eat before or after a meal as a third and it doesnt seem to have harmed my losses. xx

I questioned my C about this as I too struggle to get the s/free foods onto my plate if it doesn't 'go' with the meal, and she said it didn't have to be on the same plate but, at the same meal. So, on those times when I can't get it onto the plate, I usually eat some S/free fruit before I eat my main meal. I eat it before so that I don't eat too much of the main meal and have no room for my super free food after.

Well done for taking on board the comments and Big well done on losing 2lb :) Thats fab! Sounds to be like you're doing really well, and snacking on strawberries is always a great option.

As for becoming part of the team, I think its just a two way street (as someone else had said previously), so if you pop on and can add ideas/support to other peoples posts in turn they'll add to yours :) I think thats the key to it.

Keep up the good work!

Well done on your loss. :D

Now I know SW doesnt talk about calories but...

The superfree with every meal is basically a method of portion control, if you have 1/3 of your plate as a very low calorie food, then the rest of the plate doesn't have room to be so calorific.

So if you want to eat your fruit beforehand then thats okay as you've eaten the calorie saving food and dont have room for the higher calorie stuff. If you dont have a veg or fruit to go with it before, or alongside your main meal you are perhaps more likely to overeat the main parts of the meal. In general not you specifically if you see what I mean.

Does that help any?

My husband doesnt like veg at all, apart from tinned carrots. So what he does, is make a 1/3 of his plate fruit, then clear it off his plate, meaning he fills the remaining 2/3 of his plate with the meal. He eats the fruit for pudding. This works for him as he's portion controlled BEFORE plating up his main meal.

Back