Fed up of being a biffer!

Well I think I'm on to the second week slow-down, but I shall not be perturbed!
This morning I tried chocolate cherry. Grim. I am still doing cherry burps. HOWEVER I tried making it using my new systema shaker (£5 from asda direct). It has a "spider" whisk type bit in the top. I put the water in, dumped the powder on top and shook for quite a long time and............ no lumps! That is a success and less mess than using my blender, so will continue like that I think.
Yesterday my jeans fell down, so I have gone for the next pair down (same size, different shop and much tighter). I can do them up (just) and my middle-belly(!) has been forced upwards creating a nice shelf on which to rest me arms! I shall wait for these to go loose and fall down too!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Fabulous loss well done....and isn't getting into the next size down just the best feeling :D xx

Hovering above the 1st brink. Grr. Tomorrow hopefully!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Carbonaras are in the building! So happy as I am absolutely freezing today so it has been nice to warm up a bit!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Two pounds off yesterday, so gone past the 1st mark - wahoo!! 2st here I come!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Well done Carla its great to have that first stone under your belt (or not under your belt if you know what I mean!) Keep it up you are doing amazing!

For some reason, probably because it's cold, I was starving tonight, so I supplemented my carbonara by adding a couple of slices of wafer thin ham, and pouring the whole lot over crunchy lettuce. Was lovely! I think exante/low carb hybrid is the thing for me. I did Atkins a while back so am quite clued up on which veg etc to add in. Ham will probably feature heavily!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Excellent!! Well done you on not giving in to the cold hunger pangs!! (I know I did!) :-( xx

Dangnammit! I just ate a mouthful of frazzles and a handful of peanuts. Numbskull!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Last edited:
Another lb off this morning, so
11lbs week 1
5 lbs week 2
I wish the other 9 stone would just fall off. In fact I want some of those fat babies from Dr who to just pop out every night!

Carla x

How wrong is it that mid-September we are having three nights away - for which I shall be eating whatever everyone else does and am already planning what to eat? We are having a day in Manchester so surely it would be criminal not to have a Chinese buffet. The hotel is right next to Mcdonalds too. Argh! Three days of debauchery then back on track!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Oh my word - hot banana milkshake does indeed taste like custard! I foresee a brunch custard/blueberry pancake combo in the near future!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

There's a poor, lonely, fruit pastille on the table and it's looking at me. Grrr

Carla x

Step away from the pastille!

I hope the pastille is in the bin, you're doing so well :)

Did you chuck it out Carla xx

I resisted, but ate some chicken. And bacon. I seem to have moments of reverting back to Atkins, which I suppose is better than my usual intake! It definitely upped my ketosis level though if the taste in my mouth now is anything to go by, so every few days I may have a minor protein/fat blowout and not worry about calories when I do that. As long as the numbers keep going down, I'll be happy!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Yeah me too! Ice-cream-gate or what?! Poor chap. Glad it was tiramisu cake though - can't stand coffee!

Carla xxx
Aiming to be a size 14!

Back