Fed up of being a fatty

Second weigh in tonight and and one &half pound off I am happy with that as a loss is a loss.
3pound off in two weeks not great but it's coming off I have set myself he task to try and lose four pound this week I am out for an Indian this Friday but I won't be drinking so only food and will stay away from anything in a sauce.
Anyone got any ideas or recipes to help get the weight loss I would like.
Oh found out that a chicken and kofte kebab is free if I don't have the pitta and count the oil as a B choice have to say I was we'll please as that is my favourite naughty treat but not so naughty anymore :) xx

keep up the good work sammielou!!

:talk017:

Put on a 1lb after a really bad weekend so that's not too bad :D

Oh Sammie, but well done you for joining! I rejoined mid Jan and weighed 0.5lbs more than your starting weight, I'm hoping to get my stone award tomorrow. I've self sabotaged along the way, but my first 2 weeks i had amazing losses and i've had a few others too!

I'm so glad i rejoined group, i'm feeling so much better already, my body shape is changing and i've bought smaller sized underwear already :D. Alot of my trousers are much looser, skinny jeans now look more like boyfriend jeans ha ha!

Good Luck, you will get there! Plenty of superfree and free foods, drnk plenty of fluid, treat yourself within your syns and i find variety is the key. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :D xx

Just a tip Sammie, ask the Indian if they use Ghee or vegetable oil. Ghee is a killer for syns, however if they use vegetable oil there'll only be a couple of syns in a curry (and it may even bye syn free :D) xx Enjoy....... xx

And apologies as i must of misread that you have had 2 weigh ins already - WELL DONE xx

I know exactly how your feeling! :( I've just restarted slimming world today for the third time! i'm going to to try do it at home, but if I go off track this week i'm planning to go back to class next week.

I've started a video diary on my iPad and also taking pictures of the scales and I hope this will help a bit with motivation!

Also if your hating the exercise don't do it! when something becomes a chore your less likely to stick to it! Try something fun such as Zumba or cycling something that you wont dread doing and will enjoy once you've done it!

Good luck xxx

Well I had my nandos on Thursday and was good then Friday night was a works meal out and it was a set menu Indian ahhhhhhhh :( on a good note tho it was all very small portions but on the down side I would of like to lose 4pounds this week.
I still have 4 days till weigh in so if I am good and lots of super free foods I may still get there! I hope x

Hi, i do slimming world online, its great, it cost me £65 for the first 3 months, then its £20 a month after. so i dont have to go to group and online is actually cheaper, i get the magazine delivered every month too with the online subscription, and you get access to everything online, syns calculator, recipes, the weight loss chart which is great as you see your progress and how long it will take to reach your goal, i love it :)

3rd weigh in and another 2pounds off :) only two to go and half a stone done in four weeks.
I am slightly gutted that it hasn't come off that little bit quicker but its still a loss and a steady one at that and I am feeling better as clothes are feeling loose woop woop x

Well done to you all and I have finally got out of the sts/gain rut lol. This week I've lost 3lbs hehe only another 6lb and I'll be back to the weight I was before I got married lol

5th weigh in and a another pound off would of liked more but it is coming off a little bit at a time just wish I was one of these people that I loose 3/4pounds a week x
But as I get told a pound a week is still a loss. Just had diet coke chicken with rice and have to say was yummy :)

Back