Total Solution Fed up of the fat; Exante diet

Evening all.

I'm still ill. I think it must be a bug as I've been in bed for the last 2 days.

I'm not really eating anything, but when my appetite comes back I'm going to eat normal food until I'm better but limit carbs and stay under 1000 cals.

I hope you are all doing well.

I'm going back to sleep now, as I have removal guys delivering my stored furniture at 8am.

Night x

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1:

Hope you're feeling better today especially as it sounds like you've got a busy day ahead sorting out furniture.

Hope that bug goes soon Ella x

Hope you've been feeling better today xx

Hope you feel better soon xx

Finally out of the sick bed.
Unfortunately, the only things I could eat without feeling worse were brown toast, seafood sticks, shredded cabbage with vinegar, prunes and Greek yoghurt. So much for my 'low carb' promises, but the body needs what it needs,

Anyway, I'm feeling loads better today so I'm back on plan. I have plenty to keep me busy, sorting out all the boxes from storage, as well as putting the dismantled furniture back together.
I'm not weighing until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the water weight I lost has come back on, so reckon I'll be at starting weight again tomorrow.

I have a man delivering my dining table & chairs today. They are new to me, but 1950s and I'm dead excited. I haven't had a dining table for years... Shame I won't be having any dinner parties for a while.

Right, I'd better go and continue trying to cram a large 2 bed flat's worth of things into my new tiny 1 bed flat... Doing quite well so far.

I hope you've all had a good few days. I'll catch up on your diaries later.

Enjoy your Sundays x

Week 1:

Also... I don't have a DVD player (or telly even) so have 4 Gillian Michaels DVDs that are going spare if anyone wants them (30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, fat burner something and metabolism booster).
I'll just be giving them to charity, so if you want them let me know and I can post them to you.

Week 1:

Also... I don't have a DVD player (or telly even) so have 4 Gillian Michaels DVDs that are going spare if anyone wants them (30 day shred, 6 week 6 pack, fat burner something and metabolism booster). I'll just be giving them to charity, so if you want them let me know and I can post them to you. Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1:

Hi Ella

I'd like them if that's ok? X

Finally out of the sick bed. Unfortunately, the only things I could eat without feeling worse were brown toast, seafood sticks, shredded cabbage with vinegar, prunes and Greek yoghurt. So much for my 'low carb' promises, but the body needs what it needs, Anyway, I'm feeling loads better today so I'm back on plan. I have plenty to keep me busy, sorting out all the boxes from storage, as well as putting the dismantled furniture back together. I'm not weighing until tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure the water weight I lost has come back on, so reckon I'll be at starting weight again tomorrow. I have a man delivering my dining table & chairs today. They are new to me, but 1950s and I'm dead excited. I haven't had a dining table for years... Shame I won't be having any dinner parties for a while. Right, I'd better go and continue trying to cram a large 2 bed flat's worth of things into my new tiny 1 bed flat... Doing quite well so far. I hope you've all had a good few days. I'll catch up on your diaries later. Enjoy your Sundays x Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1:

Glad you're feeling better hon and good luck for the weigh in today! Xx

Hi Ella. Glad you're feeling better.

Hi Yoyo,

Yes, that's fine. I'll just need your address. I'm not sure I can send/receive private messages yet... Do you know if I need to do it via PC? I'm usually just in my phone.

Week 1:

Glad you're feeling better. Back to it then. :)

Hi Yoyo, Yes, that's fine. I'll just need your address. I'm not sure I can send/receive private messages yet... Do you know if I need to do it via PC? I'm usually just in my phone. Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1:

I'm not sure how it works! Lol. Maybe I could find you on Facebook and send a PM?

Back