Total Solution Fed up of the fat; Exante diet

Awww your not a failure! To do one day is such an achievement! Get back on it tomorrow. I had a slip up yesterday but am back at it today, I think that's what matters.

Good luck. x

Don't feel like a failure, life happens! The trick is to give it another go :) x

What everyone else said! Just pick yourself up dust yourself off and get back on it :) no judgements here xx

Thanks guys. I'm back on it since Friday. Have a cold as well, which I think has helped me not feel hungry. Weigh in tomorrow. Not holding out much hope, but here's to a new, hopefully successful, week.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1:

Thanks guys. I'm back on it since Friday. Have a cold as well, which I think has helped me not feel hungry. Weigh in tomorrow. Not holding out much hope, but here's to a new, hopefully successful, week. Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1:

Fingers crossed that you have a good week :) x

Good luck for weigh in :)

Weighed in. Down 4lbs. Was only on plan for 3 days, so I'm pleased with 4 lbs off.

Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Well done. 4lb is great!

Well done. That's a fab loss, especially after only 3 days on plan.

I hope it's OK if I follow your diary? I'm new myself and started just today!:eek:

Well done Ella, excellent loss :) x

Good day today. I stuck to my TS+ (sort of) plan of a shake for breakfast with a scoop of protein powder, a shake for lunch then the pasta carbonara for dinner, but I removed the pasta and added a spiralized courgette and a couple of mushrooms. Stayed under 800 cals and 65g carbs in total. I'm not in ketosis yet, though, so feeling quite tired today. I've had 4 litres of water and plenty if my new favourite tea; Pukka mint & green tea.
I'm not feeling hungry, but my energy levels are low so I can tell ketosis hasn't started yet.

Tomorrow, I think I'll turn the disgusting Turkey dinner pack into burgers by adding some steamed/mashed broccoli & cauliflower, and grilling. Hopefully they'll come out okay.

Week 2:

Great news about the weight loss Ella, well done xx

I hope it's OK if I follow your diary? I'm new myself and started just today!:eek:

Hi Arya,

Welcome, welcome. How are you finding it so far?

Week 2:

Well done. 4lb is great!

Thank you, Lynne. I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not managing a full week yet, but I'll get there.
Congrats to you on being in the 12s x

Week 2:

Great news about the weight loss Ella, well done xx

Thanks Susie. It'll only be water weight, but every little helps, right?
Your diary makes me want a dog to walk so badly. I'm not working at the moment, so having a little four-legged mate to walk with would be perfect. I'm not allowed them in my building, though.

Week 2:

Hi Arya,

Welcome, welcome. How are you finding it so far?

Week 2:

Thanks for the welcome. I'm only on day 2, so still plenty positive and I'm finding that keeping a diary myself helps. Feeling a bit light-headed and 'empty' and super tired in the evening, but hopefully when ketosis kicks in, it will get better. I really NEED to stick to it. Hope your day is good!

Back