Total Solution Fed up of the fat; Exante diet

To PM on here, click on your name so that you go to your profile page and in the left hand column there's a 'Send Private Message' option. Click that and it takes you into the PM message form.

To PM on here, click on your name so that you go to your profile page and in the left hand column there's a 'Send Private Message' option. Click that and it takes you into the PM message form.

I don't get that, it just says I 'don't have permission to do this'. I can't even add a photo. Never mind, I'm fine using that email address publicly.

Thanks for your help, though... I think I'm just too new.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1:

Great start Ella 78. Keep doing what you're doing as it looks like it is working for you.

New to this myself. On day 3.

Best of luck.

moonlight

I don't get that, it just says I 'don't have permission to do this'. I can't even add a photo. Never mind, I'm fine using that email address publicly.

Thanks for your help, though... I think I'm just too new.

It's probably due to the fact that you haven't got enough posts under your belt yet.

Glad you're feeling better today xx

I'm back at my pre week 1 weight. I did drop to 17.7 during my couple of 'on' days, but the munchage of all the toast has, expectedly, resulted in that water weight being gained.

Restart today, but on TS+ ... I can't cope with the texture of the meal packs by themselves. I have portioned up some cabbage, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower into 5g carb portions, so I can quickly steam some if I need to. I have an emergency iceberg lettuce in the fridge too, super low carb, and very crunchy, for if the mush gets too much.

I'm going to catch up on your diaries now. Sorry for being so lame.

Week 1:

Ah. I've just found my posh scales in my unpacking. I'll wright with them later. I'll be able to see % fat, water, muscle and bone so can tell when fat is being lost, not just the water from the muscles.

Week 1:

Thanks Katie. How's it going for you?

Week 1:

All going okay at the moment thanks Ella, 1lb to lose to a 4 1/2 st loss and am almost in the 12's so I'm made up with that, almost at my lightest in around 24 years!

Keep going with it and if the portions of veg help and they are within the guidelines then you have them xx

Hi ella78

i hope you don't mind me following your diary on here

good luck and I hope you have recovered from being ill.

Hi Ella, glad to see you are feeling better now & back into the swing of things xx

I'm back at my pre week 1 weight. I did drop to 17.7 during my couple of 'on' days, but the munchage of all the toast has, expectedly, resulted in that water weight being gained. Restart today, but on TS+ ... I can't cope with the texture of the meal packs by themselves. I have portioned up some cabbage, mushrooms, broccoli and cauliflower into 5g carb portions, so I can quickly steam some if I need to. I have an emergency iceberg lettuce in the fridge too, super low carb, and very crunchy, for if the mush gets too much. I'm going to catch up on your diaries now. Sorry for being so lame. Start weight: 18.7 Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs) Week 1:

That's a great idea - out of interest, what weight of veg is 5grams carbs and how many extra carbs are you allowed each day??

All going okay at the moment thanks Ella, 1lb to lose to a 4 1/2 st loss and am almost in the 12's so I'm made up with that, almost at my lightest in around 24 years!

Keep going with it and if the portions of veg help and they are within the guidelines then you have them xx

Wow. Katie, that's amazing. You must be so proud of yourself. So, so many congratulations xxx

Week 1:

That's a great idea - out of interest, what weight of veg is 5grams carbs and how many extra carbs are you allowed each day??

Hi Yoyo.

It depends on the veg... The TS+ allowed foods lost is here http://m.exantediet.com/diet-plans/total-plus---vegetable-list.list.

You can have 100 cals but no more than 5g carbs. Most veg you'll reach the carb threshold before to reach 100 cals so I'll use a mixture and top up with lettuce as v low carb/cal.

Week 1:

Hi Ella, glad to see you are feeling better now & back into the swing of things xx

Hi Susie,

Thank you! I feel like I've lost a bit of that dogged determination, but once I've got a couple if days under my belt I'm sure it'll be back.

How are you?

Week 1:

Hi ella78

i hope you don't mind me following your diary on here

good luck and I hope you have recovered from being ill.

Hi Believer,

Welcome, welcome. Nice to have you here. I'm feeling lots better, thank you x

Week 1:

Great start Ella 78. Keep doing what you're doing as it looks like it is working for you.

New to this myself. On day 3.

Best of luck.

moonlight

Hi Moonlight,

Trying to get back into it, bring on ketosis! Good luck with your weight loss, apparently it's easier after day 3.

Week 1:

So, another false start. I went to a friend's on Monday night and have only just got back... Obviously, I didn't have any food packs with me, so restart AGAIN tomorrow. I did think about waiting until Monday, but I think starting again ASAP makes more sense.
My new resistance bands arrived today, and I've found my weights in my unpacking so can start doing some resistance training.

Also, I got my first period in over 2 years (I have PCOS and my cycle goes off when my weight reaches a certain point) so the bit of weight I've lost is having an impact.

I'm trying not to feel like a failure, having to restart again, but I can only take it day by day and try to stay on track.

Week 1:

Back