Total Solution Fed up of the fat; Exante diet

That's a great loss. Well done.

7lb is great, hope you're proud!x

Ugh. I appear to have gained 3lb overnight. I think it's just water retention as I've not drunk much over the last couple of days. I've filled 4 x 1 litre bottles to drink today to try to get things moving again.

I'm really craving fruit at the moment. I might give it a couple of days then have a fruit & veg day... I think the fresh vitamins, enzymes and roughage will be good for my digestive system, and I'm willing to take the hit on the lb loss for those benefits.

My bum muscles are a bit sore today from doing 200 squats a day. I like the soreness, though.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2: 17.2 (-7lbs) 80% on plan
Week 3:

7lbs and 200 squats is amazing, well done. I only managed 50 squats yesterday, am aiming for 100 today with the addition of holding tinned tomatoes to try and un bingo my wings. I am really craving peppers and carrots, am taking it as a good sign that we are craving healthy things? Hope you have a good week x

7lbs and 200 squats is amazing, well done. I only managed 50 squats yesterday, am aiming for 100 today with the addition of holding tinned tomatoes to try and un bingo my wings. I am really craving peppers and carrots, am taking it as a good sign that we are craving healthy things? Hope you have a good week x

Hi welly,
50 squats is still good. I'll be starting sit ups next week... I'll probably only be able to do 5 at a time, so I'll be doing about 15 per day. I've always had really strong legs but weak upper body. Good work with the tins of tomatoes. I'm going to start using weights once I've cleared enough space to workout in my living room

Week 3:

Back down to 17.3 today, but body fat% is down to 30.5, so -1% from last week. Not much but I'm glad it's not just water weight I'm losing, and my muscle isn't reducing either.

At the moment I'm having a real breakfast then packs the rest if the day. Calories are still within 800 for the day.

I've been listening to a health podcast called Cut The Fat Podcast, which is really good and motivating, but has swayed me from using packs 100% of the time.

Still doing 200 squats a day, but have now added 2x 5lb dumbells to incorporate weighted chest presses; trying to tone up the arm flab.

I hope you are all doing well x

Week 2:

Good news re the body fat, mine is still at around 38% - whatever way you are doing it the diet is working for you so keep at it :) x

Fell off the wagon BIG TIME, last night, to the tune of a Chinese. Steered clear if the rice & noodles, but had veg spring rolls, honey so are ribs and 2 steamed char siu buns, so pretty carbtastic.

Feel rotten today; like a greasy boulder has taken up residence in my guts.

Never mind. Back on the horse today.

Week 3:

Good news re the body fat, mine is still at around 38% - whatever way you are doing it the diet is working for you so keep at it :) x

Thanks. You're going really well, Katie. I'm inspired by your weight loss! Although, the Exante plans don't suit me, I'm glad I've managed to find a mishmash of things that are working for me x

Week 3:

So, after the carb & fat-fest of yesterday, today I'm just having fruit, veg and protein before getting back on the shakes tomorrow.

I think I've settled on having one or two packs a day and a real (non starchy carb) breakfast and/or dinner if I need it.

I'm losing weight at a fast enough pace for me, and I don't feel healthy or energetic eating more than two packs a day. I know enough about nutrition to ensure I get 100% RDA of my nutrients from veg and clean protein, so I think I'll be okay with that. We'll see.

Week 3:

how are you getting on hun xxxim starting it tomorrow quite nervous but very ready for it

how are you getting on hun xxxim starting it tomorrow quite nervous but very ready for it

Hi Annie,

I'm getting on okay. I'm losing fat and maintaining muscle, but I can't handle doing the packs 100% as too processed for me. I'm just adjusting it to suit me and my needs. A bit disappointed as I was very motivated to just give up food for 4 months, but as long as I can avoid sugar and carb binges I think I'll be okay.

Exciting that you're getting ready to start tomorrow. The first few days are difficult, but after that the hunger goes and it's much easier. Good luck! X

Week 3:

Aww wow looking at your stats your still doing good x ive never done this properly before so I'm hoping I can manage, last I tried it I was totally not in the right place at all

I can definitely relate! I was willing to give up food also, but the products were making me feel so ill, so processed. I was even trawling the net for healthier shakes but their all pretty much the same.

Your still doing brilliantly! Keep up the good work, and good luck with WI. x

Weigh in day. Stayed the same this week, but I've been eating lots of fruit, so carb weight was expected and I'm not too disappointed. I'm going out for curry tonight, but will steer clear of meat and rice, but will probably have a bit of naan.

Hope you all had a good Monday x

Week 3:

I've not been on here much lately. My depression has worsened and I'm finding it hard to focus on anything. I've just seen my doctor and had my medication increased and been referred to therapy again, so hopefully that will help. I can't remember the last time I had more than 3 hours sleep.

I had a day of shakes yesterday, but other than that I've been mainly eating real food as I just need to do what my body needs while my head is out if whack. Weighed today for the first time since Monday morning. I've gained 2 lbs (17.4). I'm okay with that... I expected more TBH.

Anyway, I'm still trying to be sensible, am sticking to fish, eggs and vegetables rather than reverting to my usual comfort foods of porridge and buttery toast. I just hope I can maintain the weight I've lost while this mental slump happens.

I hope you're all having a good week x

Week 3: 17.2 (STS)
Week 4:

I'm sorry to hear that you've not been well. I also suffer from depression and find that physical exercise help a lot. I hope you feel better soon, you've done so well so far!x

Hi Ella! I am sorry to hear you are in depression(( I am new here and came to chamge my life! I used to be in depression every time i looked into the mirrow((( I do not want to live in depression any more!!I want to be happy every time looking at myself! You have done such a great job with your body! Don't miss your way! May the force be with you;-) You can always come to me for support;-) have a nice day!!

Hello.

I had a massive binge on Friday. I ate a chicken & red pepper sandwich on white bread, 3 Chelsea buns, an entire lemon cake loaf, 2 bags of Haribo, a cheese cucumber and crisps sandwich, 3 salmon fillets with salad and a whole block of Feta. I also bought a pack of fags, after not smoking for a month.

Depression just makes me feel like there's a big hole under my ribcage and I have the compulsion to fill it with food.

Luckily, it was a one off, and yesterday I just ate 2 cheese and salad sandwiches and today I've just had coffee and toast. No ciggies either.

I'm trying to keep busy to stop the free fall, so have been enjoying the sunshine, listening to good music and cleaning all weekend.

I'm weighing in tomorrow... I'm expecting to have gained even more after my stupid food session.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Week 3: 17.2 (STS)
Week 4:

Back