Total Solution Fed up of the fat; Exante diet

Wow. I weighed this morning and I've lost 3lb since yesterday... Down to 17.6

It's very motivating when the scale moves so quickly. I'm going to weigh daily until week 3, then will switch to weekly.

Start weight: 18.7
Prep week: 17.13 (-8lbs)
Week 1.1: STS, ill, off plan
Week 1.2: 17.9 (-4lbs) only on plan for 3 days
Week 2:

Gotta love those big drops!

I just had a delivery of Zero Noodles, so will have a go at adding them to some veg and the curry pack tonight.

Week 2:

Wow. I weighed this morning and I've lost 3lb since yesterday... Down to 17.6

It's very motivating when the scale moves so quickly. I'm going to weigh daily until week 3, then will switch to weekly.

Week 2:
Wow, great loss!

I've had done zero noodles with stir-fried (no oil) cauliflower, broccoli and mushrooms, with a bit of laksa paste. 64 calories. I'm stuffed. It was delicious. I think these noodles will be a godsend.

Week 2:

Hi Ella, been having a read hope that's ok. I'm back on the diet from yesterday. When I did it last year I loved those zero noodles, they were very handy. Where did you get them from and did you buy in bulk? They r quite expensive from holland and Barrett...:(, and can't help but feel they r ripping me off.

Hi Ella, been having a read hope that's ok. I'm back on the diet from yesterday. When I did it last year I loved those zero noodles, they were very handy. Where did you get them from and did you buy in bulk? They r quite expensive from holland and Barrett...:(, and can't help but feel they r ripping me off.

Thanks Determined!

I got 48 packs for £48 on Gr**pon. I've tried the thicker ones from Japanese shops, but the texture was too 'rubber band' like, but these ones are really good. Glad I stocked up while they were cheap!

Week 2:

Great loss Ella, well done :) x

No loss today, but finally weighed on my posh scales.

In November, before I put everything into storage, I was 19st 8lbs and 49% body fat.

Today I am 17st 6lbs and 31.6% body fat. I'm surprised, as I hadn't been exercising much, but it's definitely put a smile in my face.

Week 2:

Great news. Well done. That is a fantastic reduction in your body fat measurement.

Urgh. I'm struggling today. I'm not hungry and I haven't eaten anything off plan, but the thought of eating the packs today is making me heave. Thinking about living on these packets of powder for any length of time is just depressing me. Maybe I'll feel better about it tomorrow, but today I just feel sick of the strange aftertaste. I'm going to try to stick with it but I think I might have to split my weeks; 4 days on packs and 3 days on low-carb real food.

Week 2:

I had a down day at the end of week 2 thinking about how long I had to be on this, even though I seem to like the products more than you do. It passed and I am feeling better about things now I'm half way through week four. Going from my last VLCD experience, things really did pick up after I'd done four weeks. The next four weeks just whizzed by. I think once you start getting into smaller clothes and people start noticing it does help to strengthen one's resolve and you get through the days on a kind of achievement 'high'. But the first few weeks can be difficult as it does take quite a bit of time for the sizes to start going down. I'm still in my size 18s, even though I've lost 16lbs as of today, and I really don't expect to get into my 16s until I've dropped another 21lbs which will be about another 6 weeks. But after that, I remember I went from size 16 to getting into some size 14s in about five weeks. So stick with it.

I had a down day at the end of week 2 thinking about how long I had to be on this, even though I seem to like the products more than you do. It passed and I am feeling better about things now I'm half way through week four. Going from my last VLCD experience, things really did pick up after I'd done four weeks. The next four weeks just whizzed by. I think once you start getting into smaller clothes and people start noticing it does help to strengthen one's resolve and you get through the days on a kind of achievement 'high'. But the first few weeks can be difficult as it does take quite a bit of time for the sizes to start going down. I'm still in my size 18s, even though I've lost 16lbs as of today, and I really don't expect to get into my 16s until I've dropped another 21lbs which will be about another 6 weeks. But after that, I remember I went from size 16 to getting into some size 14s in about five weeks. So stick with it.

Thanks Cate.

I'm going to try to stick with it. I think it's just that visually eat only fresh food, so going from fresh fruit, veg and meat/fish to packets of processed powder feels very unnatural and my body doesn't like it. I'll just try to drink more water to flush out the salt and other rubbish.

Week 2:

I've eaten half an iceburg lettuce and feel a bit better... Like the vitamins and freshness were pouring into my cells.

Week 2:

Glad your feeling better hun, If you're really fed up of the packets have some protein and veg. Better that then falling off the wagon. I started today, had a little chicken and salad this evening but I'm still starving, and have a headache from hell!! Hoping it will be gone by morning. I quite like the shakes and added ice like you suggested, but I'm not sure about the mushroom soup, tasted a bit milky.

Good luck for tomorrow xx

No loss today, but finally weighed on my posh scales.

In November, before I put everything into storage, I was 19st 8lbs and 49% body fat.

Today I am 17st 6lbs and 31.6% body fat. I'm surprised, as I hadn't been exercising much, but it's definitely put a smile in my face.

Week 2:

That is so good - well done :D x

I was really sick last night. I was feeling weird and shaky so I went to Tesco to get some Coke zero, but had to run out if the shop because I was so nauseous. I managed to get home before I was actually sick, thankfully.
I decided to eat last night. I had half a chicken breast with shredded cabbage and home-made fat-free houmous in a wholewheat pitta. I felt better immediately. I ordered some Shake That Weight shakes, delivered today, to see if changing it up helps me feel better.
I'm not beating myself up about it. If I need to eat I'm going to eat, I know about good nutrition and I do cook healthy food, I just get stuck in binges of junk when I'm depressed. That's why I'm fat. I won't be touching junk, but if the packs are making me feel ill, I'm going to have some proper food.

Anyway, the scale was down another 2lbs today. I thought it may have gone up because if the carbs, but I didn't have third pack, so I was still low for carbs. So, I'm down to 17.4... That's 17lb in 3 weeks (the first week I was just low carbing) so a few food days here and there are not slowing my weightloss enough to make it worth my worrying about.

Week 2:

A ha. Just had a Shake That Weight banana shake and it was much easier than I found the Exante ones yesterday. It has a different aftertaste, so, whilst probably not 'better' just the difference in the underlying taste should make it easier to stick to packs instead of relying on real food when the Exante taste gets too much.

Back on track.

Week 2:

Hope the change works for you, the diet can be hard enough without the packs making you feel ill, hope today is better for you x

Back