Fed up!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by tenney 75, 6 September 2009 Social URL.

1. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well, had an ok sort of week. Stuck to my allowance but didnt get to do much exercise. Well went to get weighed and found I had put on a 1lb. Just thought how did this happen and it has put me on abit of a downer for this next week. I could understand putting on weight if I'd had a few extra treats but I didnt.
    Hey ho, just wondered if this ahd happened to anyone else. I cant even use time of the month as a reason as that was 2 weeks ago. Sorry for the moan but this weight is comin off so slowly and I don't want to give up :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SarahSez

SarahSez Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    7st6lb(43.51%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    It happens sometimes, with no apparent rhyme or reason!! You will probably find your pleasantly surpised next week.

Don't get down over it though, just brush it off and carry on. It will all work out for the good in the end.

Keep your chin up

4. tenney 75

tenney 75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.92%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the encouragment. Will let you know what happens next week x

5. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    Just remind yourself that you're eating healthy which is good for you. Your body will appreciate it and your weight will follow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.