fed up!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrsmitch01, 28 January 2010 Social URL.

1. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    ok so i've been on the extra easy plan since i started in jan last year and i've had steady losses up until now resulting in 4 stone 11lb total loss. I gained over xmas (3lb) and have lost that weight now, but i can't seem to hit that 5 stone halfway mark. I eat a 3rd superfree every day and limit my syns to 10 a day. Im confused cause i keep a food diary evry week and i can't see where im going wrong.:sigh: does anyone have any ideas or tips they can share with me please??xxx:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, for this week try upping your syns giving your body some extra and mix your foods around so try changing to use some different things and maybe have big meal at lunch time and smaller meal at dinner time and drink pleanty fluids.
    You have done fab so far so don't be disheartened. Sometimes our bodies just stick for no reason as they are used to what we are doing. Try adding a diff exercise maybe swim or walk or just add to anything you do. Do you go to class? If so take your food diary in with you see if they can see anything or post one on here so we can look. Hth xx

4. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    hi i've tried doing extra exercise and varying my foods but i might try a few extra syns and also having smaller portions beacause i do 'like' my food thanks for the advice xx

5. BikerAngel

BikerAngel Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Make sure you are fillin 1/3 of your plate with the superfree foods.

6. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

If your doing exercise more then that can have an effect so like others have suggested using a tape measurement to see if inches have been lost!

7. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why don't you go back and have a look at your old diary & see what you ate. Is it any different to now?

Otherwise I'd agree with the others vary your diet & up your syns. Do you count your syns, or just 'know' how many you've had. I always count mine - I've got an excell spreadsheet - very sad I know but it keeps me on track.

Don't get disheartened remember how well you've done so far.

8. Pudgy Panda

Pudgy Panda Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.5%)
    hi i have read somewhere else that you have a spread sheet can you paste it on here for me to take a peek at??????

great idea by the way

9. mod-karen79

mod-karen79 rainbows holiday buddy :)

i'm not saying this will work but sometimes a blow out helps shock the body back into losing weight.

i've done it a few times - been VERY naughty for one day at the start of the week then followed the plan as normal and had an amazing loss. this doesn't work every week and it's not guaranteed to work, but if you get desperate it may be worth a try!

10. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

aww Em!!! dont give up - as everyone has said you have done so well, it might just be a blip/plateau!!!

vary your meals - thats what our consultant says!!! xxx

11. mrsmitch01

mrsmitch01 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st8lb
    Lost(%):
    6st11lb(30.35%)
    thanks for the advice guys, its good that there are others out there not just at group who know how im feeling xxxxx

12. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.