fed up!!

mrsmitch01

ok so i've been on the extra easy plan since i started in jan last year and i've had steady losses up until now resulting in 4 stone 11lb total loss. I gained over xmas (3lb) and have lost that weight now, but i can't seem to hit that 5 stone halfway mark. I eat a 3rd superfree every day and limit my syns to 10 a day. Im confused cause i keep a food diary evry week and i can't see where im going wrong.:sigh: does anyone have any ideas or tips they can share with me please??xxx:wave_cry:

Hi, for this week try upping your syns giving your body some extra and mix your foods around so try changing to use some different things and maybe have big meal at lunch time and smaller meal at dinner time and drink pleanty fluids.
You have done fab so far so don't be disheartened. Sometimes our bodies just stick for no reason as they are used to what we are doing. Try adding a diff exercise maybe swim or walk or just add to anything you do. Do you go to class? If so take your food diary in with you see if they can see anything or post one on here so we can look. Hth xx

hi i've tried doing extra exercise and varying my foods but i might try a few extra syns and also having smaller portions beacause i do 'like' my food thanks for the advice xx

If your doing exercise more then that can have an effect so like others have suggested using a tape measurement to see if inches have been lost!

Why don't you go back and have a look at your old diary & see what you ate. Is it any different to now?

Otherwise I'd agree with the others vary your diet & up your syns. Do you count your syns, or just 'know' how many you've had. I always count mine - I've got an excell spreadsheet - very sad I know but it keeps me on track.

Don't get disheartened remember how well you've done so far.

Why don't you go back and have a look at your old diary & see what you ate. Is it any different to now?

Otherwise I'd agree with the others vary your diet & up your syns. Do you count your syns, or just 'know' how many you've had. I always count mine - I've got an excell spreadsheet - very sad I know but it keeps me on track.

Don't get disheartened remember how well you've done so far.

hi i have read somewhere else that you have a spread sheet can you paste it on here for me to take a peek at??????

great idea by the way

i'm not saying this will work but sometimes a blow out helps shock the body back into losing weight.

i've done it a few times - been VERY naughty for one day at the start of the week then followed the plan as normal and had an amazing loss. this doesn't work every week and it's not guaranteed to work, but if you get desperate it may be worth a try!

aww Em!!! dont give up - as everyone has said you have done so well, it might just be a blip/plateau!!!

vary your meals - thats what our consultant says!!! xxx

Back