Fed up!!!!

Munchstar

Really fed up with myself. Found out yesterday that my OH has been lying to me blatantly and i just hit the cupboards!! Then to add insult to injury went out for a curry last night to try and sort things out and i stuffed my face!!!!

Why is it that i take 2 steps forward and end up taking 1 step back??????

:break_diet::mad::sigh:

Oh, I'm sorry you have had a set back ... but one bad day is not going to make a huge difference, so be gentle on yourself. Instead of hitting the cupboards, I would have been tempted to hit the OH (joking!) :)
Looking after ourselves at crisis times is something we're not very good at, so try to remember how great you feel when you are in control of your eating, and seeing the weight drop on the scales.
I hope you have a better day - call for help if you feel like hitting those damn cupboards again, though you know what I would do ;)
And remember 2 steps forward, and one step back is still one whole great, giant step in the right direction!

Thanks landie. Your right i should have hit him!!!! lol. I hate it when i lose control and even as i am eating the cupboards i know i shouldn't be doing it and its not that it even tastes nice????? Back on track today so far but still feel upset and am resisting the urge. This is what i am having today:-

Breakfast:- Crunchy Nut Cornflakes with milk
Lunch:- Chunky Beef & vegetable soup
Dinner:- Chicken Kiev with spicy potato wedges and salad

Leaves me with 202 calories for snacks inbetween. I am also going for a 25 minute run this evening and doing some sit ups and press ups when i have finished then early to bed to catch up on the sleep i lost last night through worrying.
x

x

Your meals for today sound lovely - especially the Chicken Kiev, yum! Stay strong, try not to worry, and enjoy the sunshine (and think how lovely it will be to be slim in the sun!!).

The sun.......whats that????? oh is it that yellow round thing in the sky????? lol. How long is it going to last this time?

x

Back