fed up

coconut

Hey guys,

I haven't been on in a while. I've started my fourth week on tfr this week. But I'm still as hungry as I was on day one. I cant stop thinking about food and I'm really getting depressed. I dont know whats so different this time because last time I was fine on week 4 and wasn't tempted to eat at all.
Now I feel like cheating everyday and I'm going to bed early every night (this is early for me - i work nights) so I dont do anything stupid. I have another 3 weeks left until I need to refeed before hols and I'm thinking of just finishing now. I dont want to as I never want to do this again.
Do you think it's my body's way of saying it's had enough or is it just harder this time?
Thanks.

I'm finding the second time around really hard, particularly because of the small losses. I'm shifting the goal posts to give myself an incentive, otherwise I will give up.
Do what you have to do to stop yourself feeling so low.
Are you close to your goal?
3 weeks isn't too far to go anymore. I'm giving myself 5 weeks - until the end of June.
Good luck!

Its harder getting back into to LT mode after you have eaten..... LT warns against it ... you need to be strong and use all the will power you can muster to crack on and lose ....keep your goal in sight and up the water!
Are you sure its real hunger or is your mind playing tricks on you
Whether or not you finish is up to you...i would think very hard about it...are you really that fed up ....would you be more fed up with not being at your goal?

Please just do the last 3 weeks thats all you have to do all that hard work, dont ruin it..good luck

Yes, please don't give up yet, 3 weeks will fly by. TBH I was the same and this is my 1st LT journey. For at least 3 weeks I was obsessed with food, my whole life revolved around the fact I was on LT...Now it barely enters my head. Please keep strong and continue!!

Thanks for the replies.
To be honest, I know I'd be annoyed if I didnt reach goal. I dont think I will before holidays but I'd be close enough to have it off a few weeks after. I think I'm putting too much pressure on myself as well. I'm going on holidays with a friend who is tiny. She's a size 8 and weighs 7st 10lbs. I keep trying to be like her which I know is so stupid because for one thing she's about 5'2" and I'm 5'5".
I'm afraid that I may be around the weight thats best for me now but I'm becoming obsessed with numbers and I need to reach something I dont think is embarassing.
My goal is 9stone which is close to the bottom end of the bmi for me. Maybe I'll adjust when I get to 9 1/2stone but knowing me probably not.

I do feel physically hungry a lot. I'm drinking 5litres of water and even 1/2 an hour after my shake my stomach is grumbling and I really want to eat.
Last time I could barely finish the shake as I eas so full feeling and would sometimes force myself to have the 3rd one because I just wasnt hungry.

It's just so weird this time. Sorry for the rant. I'll cop onto myself in a week hopefully and I'll be delighted when I see the photos from hols if I stick to it.

Hi,

Maybe it is because you have got into a healthy BMI your mind is saying you can stop? If you think aiming for the bottom of your BMI is too much then just aim for the middle of it. You will at a nice healthy weight and it will be easier for you to maintain. Are you exercising or walking? Maybe if you do more it will speed up your loss? You dont have far to go!!!!! Stick at it and see if you can enjoy it, every time you feel hunger just think ohhhhh im getting closer to my goal! You will look awesome on your holiday xoxoxo

Back