Attack Feel awful..

Brightnatty

Talks alotttt! :)
Started feeling sick and very tired today. Second day on Attack. Came home couldn't stand the smell of OH making dukan burgers and had a banging head. Had some paracetamol and went for an hours sleep. Woke up feeling a bit hungry and headache nearly gone. Been out at MIL and now feel a bit better. Had everything that I should have done and 2 litres of water.

Does this make sense to anyone or can anyone shed any light?

Natalie

hey hun your body is going into ketosis ....metal taste in mouth banging headache plenty of water and in the next day or two you will have a big burst of energy and your body will be burning fat
all normal and nothing to worry about xx

How's tricks today Nat?

Feel alot better thanks. Sorry for the moan last night! I was just feeling so low!

I'm feeling great this morning, jut off for a swim before work :) lost another lb :) and resisted cheese, biscuits and pickle that matts dad was trying to feed me!

I'm glad your feeling better now! Remember to take lids of water as I still get the headaches if I don't.

Karen x

Thanks :) getting my headache back now. So I'll get on the water, had greek yog this morning with oat bran after my swim (sit in the jacuzzi/steam room!!)

A swim before work - good on you!! I'm a "walk before work" girl...

Natty, I felt like absolute crap for about 4 days, with one hell of a headache. In fact, so much so that I was worried about continuing on with the diet. It passed, and then I started to feel pretty good. Fingers crossed that it works for you, too.

Yeah feel great now thanks :) not had chance to weigh myself as mum doesn't have scales! Pants feel a little less skin tight though! X

GREAT that you couldn't weigh yourself!! You'll doubtlessly be sporting a MASSIVE grin tomorrow then.

What's on your menu card today then?

Breakfast - oatbran and Greek yog and coffee.
Lunch - tin of tuna an two eggs.
Tea - nothing yet as at uni in a lecture :(

don't feel hungry at all though!

How is everyone doing? Sorry not been on today, been very busy at work, burning extra cals ;)

By the by Joanne, OH has lost 13lbs! X

13lbs in how long????? (perhaps he has more to lose than you?) It's VERY infuriating how quickly men lose compared to us!

Looking forward to hearing your weigh in and what you're up to. At Uni studying what, may I ask?

Yeah hes a bit bigger than me, mostly muscle as he works out a lot. he has a got a bit of a cute belly though ;)

I know what you all mean by the metal taste in the mouth. I only tasted it this morning! tasted like blood.

I dont go to Uni Jo, Im a registered dental nurse/practice manager and was just getting some verifiable CPD. But the course was on a new BSc in Dental studies for £27k and no more money or prospects, just making us a little more qualified. So don't think I'll be going ahead!

Last day of attack today, cant wait for some greenery! Had my oat bran and greek yog this morning. Finish work at 2 then the weekend is mine! :D

Hi - well done! Yay on timing attack to end for the weekend, I did that too. Enjoy your veggies!

And well done to both of you, yes infuriating that men lose faster but great you're doing it together. I think my OH has gained weight in the last 6 months, eating the biscuits and drinking the wine I'm no longer having! Main meals are usually family meals so they've all been put on a (mostly) healthy low-fat diet now.

Thank you :) why do fridays draggggggggg :(!!!!!

Enjoy your weekend!

Back