Feel better already :D

sarahevans

Silver Member
I've only been doing slimming world since last Monday but I feel much better about myself already!! I feel healthier, my skin is much better and my clothes fit better :) I've just seen somethings on vals signature thing that says " nothing tastes as good as losing weight" and that is true!! I'm
So excited for Mondays weigh in :D

Thanks to everyone for there support this week you have all been wonderful xxx

Thanks :) I've just looked at your stats and we've a similar amount to lose :( I haven't quite worked out how to get the info down the left :confused: but my start weight is 302 & BMI 47.3 :cry: You beat me by 3 inches in the height bit though!

glad you're enjoying it!!! good luck!!! i hope that you'll feel even more motivated when you've had your first weigh in like i did!!! xx

Hmmm it's a long story but basically u go to tickerfactory.co.uk, create one then u copy the URL code into the signature box

Just made a yummy tea out of tins!! 2 syn free saysages, tinned mushrooms, tinned potatoes, 2plum tomatoes and beans. Yummy xx

oooh that sounds good! where can you get syn free sausages? my "fry ups" aren't the same without a nice sausage but i can't stand quorn!!!
Jx

I hate quorn I just can't get my head around it!!! My local butcher does slimming world approved sausages and burgers and meatballs!!

aahhh we've got some guy up here called "The Sausage Man" i've just reliably been informed...except it's a nightmare to get them...he sells out so quickly!

I'm so glad I'm not the only one on the Quorn thing. Just can't seem to trick my brain into thinking it's enough to satisfy my meat eating needs!!!
Jx

No I've found that butcher I'm going to use him all the time he does a good variety:

Steak burgers 1/2 syn each
Pork and apple burgers syn free
Pork sausages syn free
Cracked black pepper saysages syn free
Meatballs syn free
Hot and spicy sausage syn free
Cumberland sausage syn free

Wish we had one of those round here! I keep looking at Joes and looking away again - I really don't want to spend all that money for the minimum order just to find I don't like stuff! :(

Back