feel fat

thelandlady

hiya everyone, i was away for a couple of days cos hubby booked a trip for our annivarsary, the deal was 2 nights b+b in a 4 star hotel, cream tea on arrival, a bottle of sparkling rose in the room already opened, 20% off the meal and drinks in the hotel and the second night was a taxi to a famous indian restrurant and return taxi to hotel meal included in the deal as was the taxi, it was absolutly fantastic, now i have to pay for it when i get on the scales tomorrow, the almond crossants were delicious as well. i cannot say NO:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:ALL that for £75 each

I would just put a line under it and remember it was your anniversary and you had you had a great time (you are allowed days of the plan). Stick with and you soon be able to lose :) p.s. congrats on your anniversary x

Happy Anniversary Landlady and your weekend sounds fabulous, and worth every syn... mm mmmm..almond croissants yum.

You will feel all the more ready for getting back on track after having a lovely weekend..

xx

i feel fat too, lets feel fat together. *hugs*

its crap when you gain but what a fantastic weekend you'v had.
well done in advance for getting back on track after WI like i know you will.
xxxxxxxxx

NO NO NO.... you are not allowed to feel fat.... you MUST feel pampered, deliriously happy, loved, and gorgeous because you have a lovely husband who booked a lovely anniversary treat for you both!

Just remember how lovely it was and don't feel guilty.... life can not be one long diet..... and you didn't cheat..... you lived....and you're allowed! xx

Ps HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :D

Back