Feel guilty :(

Yesterday my partner took me for a few drinks around the albert docks and a meal as a surprise for our anniversary... so i had a day off lipotrim which was really hard for me to do... this morning ive woken up feeling gross, i weighed myself and i have gained a pound from when i weighed myself yesterday morning.
I was nearly onto my fourth week 100%tfr!! :gen144::break_diet:

Yesterday my partner took me for a few drinks around the albert docks and a meal as a surprise for our anniversary... so i had a day off lipotrim which was really hard for me to do... this morning ive woken up feeling gross, i weighed myself and i have gained a pound from when i weighed myself yesterday morning.
I was nearly onto my fourth week 100%tfr!! :gen144::break_diet:

Awww hun!!! Some things are more important though!!! Get back on it!!!! You'll be back in ketosis before you know it!!!!! : )

I picked on thurs night and yesterday was awfull.... soooooo wanted something!!! Today is a bit easier!!! : (

Don't worry! I have the occasional weekend off, and i don't worry too much about putting weight on, because that 1lb will be fluids, i can guarantee you if you get straight back on lipotrim you will be 2lb lighter tomorrow! I ate for 4 days and but 2.5lb on, 2 days later, and i'm 5lbs lighter! so try not to get too upset x

Don't worry! I have the occasional weekend off, and i don't worry too much about putting weight on, because that 1lb will be fluids, i can guarantee you if you get straight back on lipotrim you will be 2lb lighter tomorrow! I ate for 4 days and but 2.5lb on, 2 days later, and i'm 5lbs lighter! so try not to get too upset x

This is so true. I have also been naughty over the past couple of days and put on 2lb :doh: but I have started again today and I know it will be gone by tomorrow. Just drink loads of water today. Remember the more you drink the more you shrink. Lets get back on the band waggon together.:patback:

Wow I hope sammy reads all these posts soon.... you guys are amazing :D :D

Confession time.. :) I wasn't 100% TFR this week as well. I had to join my colleagues for a business dinner, so I had water instead of wine and dinner (seabass with veggies). Had some cheese as well. But went straight back next morning. Felt little bit hungry but feeling ok now. So far I have lost 3.1lbs this week.

Deezer I will have some of your cookies today once back home :) I really like them even if they are not the best. I make 3 or 4 and drink the rest of the shake. Great idea! Seriously!

Deezer I will have some of your cookies today once back home :) I really like them even if they are not the best. I make 3 or 4 and drink the rest of the shake. Great idea! Seriously!
Its just nice to chew isn't it lol???

I'm intrigued people...how do you make cookies from Lipotrim??!

I use the choc one but i guess you could do it with any... Anyway!!!

Make your shake up with 2 sweetners and make it really thick... i use approx 2 fl oz of water i think... but just play about with it until u get it right!!! Just as thick as you can but without it all sticking to your whisk lol....

Then i put 2 tablesoons of your mixture onto greaseproof paper on a small plate.... spread it out cookie shaped and then microwave on full for 30 secs/open the door/30 secs and carry on!!!

It kind of cooks from the outside and eventually will all be hard after 2/3 mins!!!

My shake usually makes 3 or 4!!! I take them to work!!!

They're not amazing but its just nice to have something to chew!!!

I am going to have bacon and eggs twice next week as a rest. As it's protein i should stay in Ketosis. My main reason is because i have an intense paranoia that my hair is going to start falling out!
With the Exante diet they say to have a break every 4 weeks and it's pretty much the same diet. Getting a bit of food may well stop the hair loss (that hasn't actually happened yet and probably won't either but it's on my mind every day) lol!!!
So don't beat yourselves up if you crack as long as you are careful about what it is you are eating and are not just raiding the biscuit tin.....i wish....

Stick to protein. That way you should stay in ketosis! And don't weigh the day after the added food because you will see a 'false' regain of glycogen - water weight that will quickly be lost again. Even though we know that, the shock of seeing a few pounds extra register on the scale can be very upsetting. Since that can then lead to cheating, take care!

I've been so good on the diet for the past 3 days, and I've put 1lb on :S I'm sensing I should take a couple of days away from the diet to let my body balance itself out? I'm so confused and upset!

Fluid levels change daily, and often many times each day. This is particularly true with women because of fluctuating hormone levels. It gives a false reading on the scales which only becomes a problem if you weigh too often. See how depressing it can be to see a STS or even a gain? It's fluid, not fat. But not seeing a loss is painful and damaging.

Weigh once a week. That is the usual advice and is why LT probably asks dieters to be weighed in the chemist's once a week (I haven't done LT). The home scales can become another boss, another compulsion. Don't let the numbers you may see hack away at your determination and commitment. Good luck x

Fluid levels change daily, and often many times each day. This is particularly true with women because of fluctuating hormone levels. It gives a false reading on the scales which only becomes a problem if you weigh too often. See how depressing it can be to see a STS or even a gain? It's fluid, not fat. But not seeing a loss is painful and damaging.

Weigh once a week. That is the usual advice and is why LT probably asks dieters to be weighed in the chemist's once a week (I haven't done LT). The home scales can become another boss, another compulsion. Don't let the numbers you may see hack away at your determination and commitment. Good luck x

I agree.... it will def be fluid hun!!! Throw then scales out of site... if you've been 100% there's no way you will have put weight on!!! x

Back