feel like crying

batlo8

Ok so i got through today fine, felt ok, very hungry but manageable.

Anyway i was just making my last shake and my hand blender broke. I basically had an emotional breakdown over it and screamed at my OH... Oops!

So I've glugged down my lumpy shake and stomped off to bed and now i want to do a little 'why did i get so fat in the first place' cry :-(

Oh u poor thing I know how u feel on my first Saturday night I had saved my porridge all week as a "treat" and my boyf put it in the microwave too long and I lost over half of it I burst out crying. I can kinda laugh now and I bet once you have your weigh in you will too. Stick with it have a good nights sleep and tomorrow is another day closer to the new slim you xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies. Im ok now, had a chat with my wife (lol best friend!) and she has cheered me up xx

Good stuff, you can do this, every single bad moment will be worth it once you have the weigh ins and when you feel the clothes getting bigger. Every girl needs a "wife" I have one too and you will find your friendship much stronger as you go on

x

Aww bless ya hun, we all have those moments but its what makes us stronger and wills us on to loose the weight xx

Back