Feel like im blown it :(

Slimfor2013

I every one I feel sooo poop right now!
Iv been really enjoying the plan but today we went to the zoo and as it was a last minute thing I forgot a packed lunch so had to make do with the co op. Any way once I got home an calculated wat i had I had gone over my syns by 1.5. Worse still we came home to a broken fridge freezer so allll food ruined. There for there was nothing for dinner so we opted for chinese :( my plan was to have chicken and black bean sauce and plain rice. I didn't think the chicken satay in peanut sauce and 4 prawn crackers would find there way into my fat mouth but they did! Feeling so guitly now I get weighed weds eve. Is there anything I can do so that I still have a loss this week iv been on plan. 100% this week so far and I haven't had my hexA today either if that accounts for anything!
I need some advise I dont want to blow it!
Thanks in advance
Abbie x

Slimfor2013 said:
I every one I feel sooo poop right now!
Iv been really enjoying the plan but today we went to the zoo and as it was a last minute thing I forgot a packed lunch so had to make do with the co op. Any way once I got home an calculated wat i had I had gone over my syns by 1.5. Worse still we came home to a broken fridge freezer so allll food ruined. There for there was nothing for dinner so we opted for chinese :( my plan was to have chicken and black bean sauce and plain rice. I didn't think the chicken satay in peanut sauce and 4 prawn crackers would find there way into my fat mouth but they did! Feeling so guitly now I get weighed weds eve. Is there anything I can do so that I still have a loss this week iv been on plan. 100% this week so far and I haven't had my hexA today either if that accounts for anything!
I need some advise I dont want to blow it!
Thanks in advance
Abbie x

You've done it now so there's no point getting upset over it! Who knows if it'll affect your weigh in all you can do from today is to eat LOTS of superfree foods and drink plenty of water! If you STS or gain a little you'll know what caused it and hopefully know not do it again but at the end of the day we're only human and we're gonna meet a few blips along the way! What's done is done, put it behind you and remind yourself why you're wanting to loose weight and move on from there! :)

I agree with the advice given. I am the same although one day off plan has led to week and half of sheer junk. My past efforts seem like a waste of time now but I will be back on plan as of tom as there is no point dwelling on it and makin ourselves feel worse. I don't think you have did that much damage but remember how you feel now and start again tom x

Thank you all for your advice I'm just going to have to make the most of a bad situation. Plan ahead etc :) and if I'm honest I much prefer sw home cooking to that Chinese but I just couldn't stop my self. Need to start thinking what to buy that can be kept in the cupboard and looks like can do a few green days whilst my fridge is on the brink as I won't be able to keep meat :( never mind today is another day and this time I will lose weight

dont worry about it! 1 day off isn't going to ruin your weightloss! just start again 2morro! as previously said start planning now. Accept you've had a lovely meal accept you have enjoyed it and move forward (i had a 3 course meal wednesday and still managed to somehow have lost 3 pound on WI on the Friday!)

Hi have to agree with what everyone else has said, just draw a line under today, and start fresh tomorrow, and try not to stress over whats happened with your plan today...good luck :)

Thanks everyone for your support. I woke up this morning to a working fridge which means I can go a get few of the things we managed save from my parents house and just pop to morrisons to get the rest. Now wont have to worry as much about what to eat :) x

we all have our bad days! just start tomorrow as a fresh an be good again. the bad thing i did sometimes was, as id had a bad day, id think whats the point in been good. so id have a bad week

If you had a vase of flowers and one died you wouldnt throw the rest away would you? Just look after the other lovely 6 for the week and you will be rewarded, honest! Hope this helps :)

Back