feel like im eating all the time ,forever hungry

rach1987

hi is it just me or do u find ur self forever eatting? ive eatten so much today,(not a filling lunch though), i had dinner of chicken leg(skinned removed),jacket potato,spagetti,tons of salad ,i had this at 4pm(always have early dinner) and just now at 8pm ive eatten another chicken leg , couple slices of thin ham and tons of salad again, im worried this will affect my weightloss. i know they say eat as much free food as u like but im worried :(

rach1987 said:
hi is it just me or do u find ur self forever eatting? ive eatten so much today,(not a filling lunch though), i had dinner of chicken leg(skinned removed),jacket potato,spagetti,tons of salad ,i had this at 4pm(always have early dinner) and just now at 8pm ive eatten another chicken leg , couple slices of thin ham and tons of salad again, im worried this will affect my weightloss. i know they say eat as much free food as u like but im worried :(

Nope that dinner sounds fine! Have a look at our diaries to see what everyone else eats & that'll guide u a little x

i think you will be fine,was your appetite like this before you joined slimmingworld?? if so then if you think about it your still eating a lot but it contains a lot less calories and fat,if not then it could just be your body getting used to it,i found my first week i couldnt stop eating,but still managed a 2.5lb loss,and then after the first week i wasnt hungry at all,i think it depends on various things.time of the month,sleeping pattern etc.i really wouldnt worry,see how you get on at weigh in and then if you think you could do better just gradually cut down.i find diet coke helps fill me up x

i think you will be fine,was your appetite like this before you joined slimmingworld?? if so then if you think about it your still eating a lot but it contains a lot less calories and fat,if not then it could just be your body getting used to it,i found my first week i couldnt stop eating,but still managed a 2.5lb loss,and then after the first week i wasnt hungry at all,i think it depends on various things.time of the month,sleeping pattern etc.i really wouldnt worry,see how you get on at weigh in and then if you think you could do better just gradually cut down.i find diet coke helps fill me up x
thank u

Today has been a hungry day for me today, mainly due to boredom. As long as you're eating until you are full and not stuffing yourself you'll be fine

One thing I do try and do even if I'm on a red or green day is still have a 3rd superfree and snack on superfree foods. I know it's not compulsory however they have less calories and they do fill you up more (sorry i know we don't calories)

Like blossom102 said, I was also starving all week last week and it was also my first week and I still managed to loose 2.5lb. In the past if iv felt peckish iv tried to ignore it as long as I can to limit the calories, but im now 31 weeks pregnant so whenever im hungry, I eat. Iv also got bad insomnia at the moment and im often up at daft oclcok, I dont have anything unless im hungry, but if I am, i often do a large bowl of salad with abit of savoury rice mixed in and maybe some ham.

Back